Reply #2
please may he make it

to the finals

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Re: Darwin Award Nominee 2017
Reply #3
He's done it before and yet here we are.  :unsure:

He did a smaller test earlier and hurt himself.

Not sure why he can't just go up in an airplane. I wonder what their rationale is.

ETA: Looked it up. Apparently planes only go to 36000 feet, which isn't high enough to see curvature.

Yet he's only planning on going to 1800feet?

Of course, I could also be reading a parody page. How would I know?
  • Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:24:58 PM by Martin.au
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Fenrir
Reply #4
I've put a rocket past 1800ft.  :cheer:

No-one in it though, and it wasn't steam powered, did manage not to shred the chute as per his test run though.  :smug:

Wouldn't be surprised if his professed flat-eartherism simply allows access to a convenient funding source.

I was going to make a hurr hurr joke about him being sponsored by nanolube, but started reading about the various nano-oil-lube-wars and reality is much strangerer than my confected joke.

:whoosh:
It's what plants crave.

• Faid
Reply #5
Steam powered wtf

He's just messing around. The thing won't move an inch, and he'll claim it was sabotaged by the Globalist Conspiracy.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Fenrir
Reply #6
Steam powered rockets is a legit thing.

Evil Knevil failed to jump the Snake River Canyon in one. Coincidently that failure was also due to premature chute deployment.
It's what plants crave.

Reply #7

Reply #8
Does this moron know he can get much higher by just driving up one of a number of mountains in the US? Seems to me like he's using this shit to milk even more money out of the flat earthers.  I suppose that's a good use of one's time. I wish I didn't have such a conscience.

• Pingu
Reply #9
I have a Darwin-debased mind.