Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Are you saying my giraffes will die?

Topic: Omelas: Day 2 (Read 480 times) previous topic - next topic

• ksen
Re: Omelas: Day 2
Reply #175
Hey Testy, why'd you switch off wanting to lynch me? You were pretty adamant yesterday and the early part of today about it.

• ksen
Reply #176
##UNVOTE testy##
##VOTE timewave##

Didn't like sitting on a bandwagon where my only company is LD. Also TW is on his scum game now.
I have to say, the reason I think tw is town is that he came right outta the gate knowing something specific about the town role. The nature of that makes me think it is because he had the role pm rather than an example given to scum. But it could be the other way. LD is not being very straight in his posts. That is new to me and so I went back to see his prior posts and unless I missed some, he hasn't been working town which is pretty obvious when you use the strategy of barely posting.
I think raven routinely gives scum a copy of town's pm. Don't know if that's changed or not though.

• nesb
Reply #177
Diva, what's your flavor name? We know your role, but we don't know who you are.

Seems obvious why. If she were scum, and had a scummy sounding character, she would have to avoid the question, or make something up.

• ksen
Reply #178
Lynching nostrum day one may have caught scum. Lynching Rach lynched town.

I still don't know if Rach was scum or not. How are you so sure? Did I miss an explanation somewhere?

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #179
Vote Count

Testy Calibrate - 4 (laughing dog, nesb, borealis, gib)
Timewave - 3.5 (Nostrum, Teeming Brown Mass, ksen)
MikeS - 2 (Testy Calibrate, Timewave)

Nightfall is 1 hour 20 minutes from the time of this post.

• ksen
Reply #180
Seems obvious why. If she were scum, and had a scummy sounding character, she would have to avoid the question, or make something up.

Scum are typically given safe claims.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #181
Lynching nostrum day one may have caught scum. Lynching Rach lynched town.

I still don't know if Rach was scum or not. How are you so sure? Did I miss an explanation somewhere?

she flipped as the role she claimed. Had she been scum she would have safeclaimed something else
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #182
diva you need to vote
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #183
think i just broke guapo's law. Oops.

Reply #184
Tell me, who would you kill if you got the chance?

Laughing dog, because his posts seem always the same. 
There are days when I think I would kill myself for the same reason.

omg (((ld)))

Reply #185
diva you need to vote

I will vote when I am ready

• Y.B
Reply #186
##VOTE timewave##

Reply #187
bor has nesb town. she doesn't see him being on a team.

I am not so sure about that "shrug*

I really don't think it matters if I say what my character is. I already told bor what it was.

I am a dancer. according to the story I dance naked in the streets but that was not included in my role pm

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #188
NIGHTFALL!

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #189
Vote Count

Timewave - 4.5 (Nostrum, Teeming Brown Mass, ksen, Y.B)
Testy Calibrate - 4 (laughing dog, nesb, borealis, gib)
MikeS - 2 (Testy Calibrate, Timewave)

If you disagree with this count, let me know in the peanut gallery within the next 2-3 minutes.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #190
Timewave wandered jovially through the crowd.  He didn't pass out his wares like candy, exactly, but he was quite liberal with the vials of drooz.  Friends among the throng kidded him about sampliing the merchandise.  Though "merchandise" is something of a misnomer. This is an utopia after all, No currency changed hands.

The evening breeze off the sea was chill.  Timewave shivered, slightly in his fine woolens, but it wasn't the wind that chilled him. Was it his imagination, or did the people gathered around him eagerly want something besides  drooz?  They seemed angry.  There were mutterings. "Risking our fine city," "Threatening our way of life," "How rude, to think of us in such terms."

Timewave was startled, then realized he really didn't belong here.  Not now.

He slipped the leather strap over his head, and thrust the vial-filled tray into waiting hands.

And then he walked away.

Timewave was a

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Night 2 Begins!  Night actions are due at 11:00 PM US Eastern time, 10 hours 44 minutes from the time of this post.