• easily led
Re: Omelas: Day 2
Reply #50
heh, hadn't clocked that mike voted only ksen...hmm

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #51
Speak now anyone who thinks MikeS is town or hold your peas.

is this a gonzo situation, though

what does that mean?

all i know is that when MikeS used to be town in the olden days then there were always players who could spot that. This game doesn't look much different from his recent scum game to me, if anyone thinks i'm wrong about that then speak up
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #52
he reminds me of gonzo, where as town he doesn't respond that well to pressure and does play scummily

I'm not familiar enough with mike's game and I could be confused about him posting one off thing and getting lynch so no I'm not going to defend him

Reply #53
I am here now and will be around most of the evening. reading the thread rn.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #54
^ two games ago?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #55

hi diva!!  how'd your neighbouring go?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #56
he reminds me of gonzo, where as town he doesn't respond that well to pressure and does play scummily

I'm not familiar enough with mike's game and I could be confused about him posting one off thing and getting lynch so no I'm not going to defend him

yeah maybe, even if he flipped scum it wouldn't hugely satisfying. Considering giving him a LHF pass for the day.
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #57
^ two games ago?

something like that. He's only been scum that once i think

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #58
hiya diva

out of all the players which ones do you reckon you are best at reading, as a rule?

Reply #59
ftr vote history DAY 1

Day 1 lynch: 4.5 votes on rach      (mayor: nostrum)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

have we confirmed that Rach was town?

Reply #60
Yes
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #61
So Diva, how'd it go?

Borealis have anything good to say?

I just got there and have just greeted each other so far. I posted the vc at the eod in order for to look at and give her take on it. I will let you guys know what she says.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #62
ask her if her PR is indefinite pls

can she do a list, too, pls?

Reply #63
I'm the woman with the flower basket. I can give someone a flower every night.

the role is called a fruit vendor

you are just giving flowers instead of fruit.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #64
good idea, i bet diva never thought of that

Reply #65
I was drugged. I think.

Happy to lynch ksen or TW right now.

##VOTE TW##

Why TW over me?

TW has been scummy. Your confused post pinged me but being confused myself, I'll wait to see what the vibe is.

what is off about tw?

Reply #66
Speak now anyone who thinks MikeS is town or hold your peas.

is this a gonzo situation, though

what does that mean?

all i know is that when MikeS used to be town in the olden days then there were always players who could spot that. This game doesn't look much different from his recent scum game to me, if anyone thinks i'm wrong about that then speak up

I don't think you are wrong

Reply #67

hi diva!!  how'd your neighbouring go?

it worked!

Reply #68
hiya diva

out of all the players which ones do you reckon you are best at reading, as a rule?

I used to read rach super well. grit I can read for sure, in this game I just really don't feel that confident cos every1 plays their scumgame IMHO.

I think I can get a sense of nostrum's play? I wld have to see your scumgame to see if I can still do that. I can read teeth does and teeth has not done teeth. I look for town signals and then do poe. its pretty much I play these days.

I feel like I can read bor. its 1 of the reasons I neighbourized her and wld have even if she didn't have a pr. and I will let you know when that read that solidifies.

Reply #69

this shows how little you know me.

Reply #70
also gib quit trying to pit nos and I against each other.

Reply #71
waiting on bor to get to the hood

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #72
Hi Diva
Don't remember off hand if you do read list, but can your please give us your list?
this old world keeps spinning round.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #73
hiya diva

I used to read rach super well. grit I can read for sure, in this game I just really don't feel that confident cos every1 plays their scumgame IMHO.

I think I can get a sense of nostrum's play? I wld have to see your scumgame to see if I can still do that. I can read teeth does and teeth has not done teeth. I look for town signals and then do poe. its pretty much I play these days.

I feel like I can read bor. its 1 of the reasons I neighbourized her and wld have even if she didn't have a pr. and I will let you know when that read that solidifies.

agree with all that

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #74

this shows how little you know me.

it was sarcasm, i was burning nos, get a grip woman