Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Why God made tag clouds.

Topic: Apollo17.org is streaming the mission in realtime on it's 45th Anniversary (Read 30 times) previous topic - next topic

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Apollo17.org is streaming the mission in realtime on it's 45th Anniversary
To celebrate our last mission to the moon Apollo17.org is streaming the thirteen days of audio and video in realtime. The website layout is done well and includes automatically advancing, timestamped, and scrollable windows for the communications transcript and photos taken during the mission.

Launch was nearly seven hours ago so we missed the launch and the Lunar Module docking/extraction sequence. You can blame me, I forgot to set an event alarm on my calendar and would have posted earlier on it.  :sadcheer:

edit: I should mention that one can choose to start the stream from the beginning (one minute till launch) so you haven't really missed the launch except in the real time sense.

• Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:09:48 AM by Doobie Keebler
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

Re: Apollo17.org is streaming the mission in realtime on it's 45th Anniversary
Reply #1
It was all faked anyway. ;)

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Re: Apollo17.org is streaming the mission in realtime on it's 45th Anniversary
Reply #2
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)