Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We've never heard of you but it fits in with our understanding.

Topic: The Trump Kompromat Theory (Read 29729 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Trump Kompromat Theory
Reply #2525
 :sadcheer:

Reply #2526
Jesus Christ, another story that needs to be edited that quickly.

Reply #2527
that one had allegedly been verified independently by multiple news outlets, too. wtf.

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #2528
Bloomberg has corrected its story of the 5th. Now says that Deutsche Bank has provided financial records of people associated with Trump.  :dunno:
Corrects story published Dec. 5 that said Mueller "zeroed in" on Trump's business dealings.

No need to :sadcheer:

Mueller is dissecting Jared Kushner via Deutsche Bank, which is a direct conduit to Dotard J. Trump.
Washington Post link from June 25, 2017:  Kushner firm's $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #2529
that one had allegedly been verified independently by multiple news outlets, too. wtf.

FAKE NEWS
LAMESTREAM MEDIA
NOTHING BURGER

Reply #2530
Bloomberg has corrected its story of the 5th. Now says that Deutsche Bank has provided financial records of people associated with Trump.  :dunno:
Corrects story published Dec. 5 that said Mueller "zeroed in" on Trump's business dealings.

No need to :sadcheer:

Mueller is dissecting Jared Kushner via Deutsche Bank, which is a direct conduit to Dotard J. Trump.
Washington Post link from June 25, 2017:  Kushner firm's $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

Seriously, how the hell is this shit not considered straight up lying (and perjury) by now?

Reply #2531

• ksen
Reply #2533
 :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:

Reply #2535

Reply #2536
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #2537
:pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:
Yes, and there is also a scat tape.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #2538
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

Reply #2539

Reply #2540

Reply #2541
Jesus christ this is a shitshow.

Reply #2542
Welcome to the new USA

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #2543

Anyone else remember an article talking about Mercer having offered to have Cambridge Analytica collate/organize the cache of emails so they were in a nice neat package?  Interested to know how that aligns with this.

Not long ago old man Mercer bailed on the whole deal and sold out his share of Breitbart to his daughter in an effort to put that shithole and Bannon in his rear view mirror. I'm wondering if he woke up to how deep and fucked up the potential for legal disaster was.
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

Reply #2544
Distancing yourself from a disreputable outlet by selling your stake to your daughter doesn't really seem like distancing yourself at all.

Reply #2545

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #2546
Distancing yourself from a disreputable outlet by selling your stake to your daughter doesn't really seem like distancing yourself at all.

Well, I was thinking more like it was a move to distance his daughter and BB from his and CA's actions. My "rear view mirror" comment made it sound like like the reverse, as though BB was the problem he was getting away from. That was my poor choice of framing there.

Reply #2547
Guys just accept it, the US government and all public assets now belong to international organized crime. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to actually figure out how to preserve as many of the things you love as possible.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #2548
are you saying it's all run by a cabal of shadowy "globalists"?

I don't like where this theme is headed

Reply #2549
Guys just accept it, the US government and all public assets now belong to international organized crime.
this isn't actually a big shift from my previous understanding of it as "owned by capital"