Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• "it's a goddamn massage board" for Christ sakes.

Topic: Keeping tabs on the alt-right (Read 12821 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Keeping tabs on the alt-right
Reply #1150
Based on some of the NJ Poles I've met, a substantial number of Poles think that despite some unpleasantness, the Nazis did them a favor by getting rid of so many Jewish people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Reply #1151
lol nazbols

Reply #1152
alt-right status: reduced to hiding out in unheated barns for winter meetings

Nazis Held Secret Conference in a Cold Barn This Past Weekend

The Nazis met in secret in a barn this past weekend out in rural Maryland for their National Policy Institute "Winter Conference." Yes, a barn. A barn that had light streaming in through the cracks in the walls.

The Nazis were literally meeting out in the cold.

They hadn't publicly announced their conference. They had been barred from meeting at the Ronald Reagan government building, an esteemed government venue in a central Washington DC location which had been their conference venue for the past two years, according to The New York Times. Building managers had barred the group because they didn't want to be at the center of a protest. The strategy of "no-platforming," of removing the Nazis' ability to meet however we can - it worked.

lmao look how dressed up they are:

Reply #1153

this is the central paradox of fascism: the enemy is both a pathetic inferior and a sinister threat.

Reply #1154
Well it's certainly a step up from Ricky's parent's basement.

Reply #1155

this is the central paradox of fascism: the enemy is both a pathetic inferior and a sinister threat.

the day uncool ~both sidesed~ so hard he godwined.

Reply #1156
tfw you want someone but they don't want you back

Reply #1157
GatewayPundit counts, right?

Some idiot stole his notes right before a speech. Not to be outdone, he horse-collar tackled her to get them back. Which led to...

Video of tackle from two angles: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucian-wintrich-arrested-at-uconn-after-alleged-altercation/

Reply #1158

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #1159
It was a member of Britain First who murdered MP Jo Cox, by the way.

This is all extremely normal.

Reply #1160

It's making my fingers itch. The fingers on the hand I'd use to punch a Nazi.

Reply #1161
  • Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:06:23 AM by the idea of Harambe

Reply #1162
For those of you following the Nazi furry stuff, have some random hilarity.

• Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:13:53 PM by uncool

Reply #1163
For those of you following the Nazi furry stuff, have some random hilarity.

LOL

Nazi furries, wtf.

My co-workers have a friend that goes to that con...

Reply #1164
Looks like Charlottesville is looking into how police response went so wrong. And is very unhappy:

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/charlottesville-review-faulty-planning-passive-police-led-to-disastrous-results/article_d395651d-3750-5873-9847-cb344fc1dd43.html

Police commanders said they were hesitant to send officers into the crowds to break up fights because doing so could result in a "deadly force situation," according to the report.

Instead of taking a more aggressive posture to prevent violence, the report says, commanders focused on declaring an unlawful assembly to clear the park.

Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas said "let them fight. It will make it easier to declare an unlawful assembly."
Matches what both protestors and counter protestors were saying.

The report accuses Thomas of making several attempts to obstruct the process, including trying to control what information subordinates gave to investigators, deleting text messages related to the review, trying to hide his use of a personal email account to conduct some official police business and creating fake planning checklists that were not actually used to plan for the rallies.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #1165
heh, that chief is out of a job and possibly going to prison

• ksen
Reply #1166
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

They don't care alt-right men treat other women terribly they just care when alt-right men treat them terribly.

The problem I'm stating here is not that 'there are trolls on the internet' but that people who proclaim to be on our side are trying to tear down women in our in-group. If you can't see why this is dysfunctional, I can't help you. -- Tara McCarthy 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 (@TaraMcCarthy444) December 3, 2017

Poor Tara.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #1167
Look at Corey Stewart continuing to be a piece of fucking garbage:

Reply #1168
:sad:

Reply #1169
Apparently Cernovich and Chuck "Arby's" Johnson got caught promoting a fake document accusing Chuck Schumer of sexual harassment (the document was related to supposed settlements).

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #1170
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/364591-ex-mcconnell-aide-thanks-bannon-for-showing-us-how-to-lose-the-reddest-state

Ex-McConnell aide thanks Bannon 'for showing us how to lose the reddest state in the Union'

Reply #1171

It's making my fingers itch. The fingers on the hand I'd use to punch a Nazi.

That poor dude just has a punchable face period, I imagine holding back is even harder when he starts talking, even if it was about his no-kill animal rescue and homeless shelter organic csa

Reply #1172

Reply #1173
The alt-right is going to lose one way or another, whether by losing votes or otherwise. I guess what I am getting at is white supremacy will be defeated either by the ballot or the bullet.