Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talkrational: just accept there are limits to what can be discussed rationally on TR.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 61695 times) previous topic - next topic

superhoop and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
  • fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7650
"Trump is pretty dumb"

I can sort of understand testy saying "Dave is dumb." But Trump is dumb?

Wow.
Ok, Dave. Trump is not dumb. He's very good scammer and deeply immoral.

Report finds Trump's businesses have raked in $15.1m from political groups and federal agencies in 'pattern of personal self-enrichment'

"Donald Trump has degraded the presidency in countless ways," said Alan Zibel, research director at Public Citizen's Corporate Presidency Project and author of the report. "One of the most shocking is his shameless self-dealing, as exemplified by the continued spending of campaign money and taxpayer dollars to Trump's own businesses, which he refused to fully divest. Before Trump, this pattern of personal of self-enrichment was a characteristic of third-world autocrats rather than the president of the United States."
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7651
Fred, you're an idiot.

Hopefully your children and grandchildren are smarter than you. 

They - and you - are the beneficiaries of the kick ass job Trump is doing in the economic arena but you're too stupid to recognize it.  A shame.  Thankfully Trump doesn't require thankfulness (or brains)  in his beneficiaries as a prerequisite for receiving benefit.

Several major headlines over at CTH today related to this ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7652
Fred, you're an idiot.

They - and you - are the beneficiaries of the kick ass job Trump is doing in the economic arena but you're too stupid to recognize it.  A shame.  Thankfully Trump doesn't require thankfulness (or brains)  in his beneficiaries as a prerequisite for receiving benefit.

It's funny in an ironic way having you, MINDKaPPed and all, telling us that FredBear is an idiot.

Sort of like a blind man searching for other blind people he can attempt to convince they should let him lead them.
Are we there yet?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7653
I am convinced that Hawkins is just as savvy on matters of economics and politics as he is on science.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7654
I am convinced that Hawkins is just as savvy on matters of economics and politics as he is on science.
Correct.

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #7655
Correct.
So, clueless, and mind-numbingly arrogant about your abilities, when everyone else can see the vapid incompetence and pride in your ignorance?

Glad you agree.

Reply #7656
Correct.
LOL. That's a sig worthy exchange right there.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7657
Correct.
i think this is something we can all agree on. :thumbsup:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7658
Fred, you're an idiot.

The fact that Trump is blatantly funneling public money (your taxes) into his own pocket doesn't bother you in the slightest, it seems.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7659
Keep talking. You are making clueless people look smart.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7660
I guess you really don't care.

And by the way, insults work better if they are backed up with something substantial. A reason, or cause, for the insult to be issued. Your cargo cult approach to this suggests that you don't fully understand the concept. I posted a link to an article, with a short comment, and a excerpt from that article. You responded with a knee-jerk unimaginative insult, and an assertion to some vague good that is being done to the economy (something that is highly questionable - if you read outside your retarded playpen bubble you may begin to understand why). You avoided the point of the article I posted (which was from a far more credible source than your irrelevant link). Now, to an impartial observer viewing this exchange, which of us appears to be the idiot?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7661
I guess you really don't care.

And by the way, insults work better if they are backed up with something substantial. A reason, or cause, for the insult to be issued. Your cargo cult approach to this suggests that you don't fully understand the concept. I posted a link to an article, with a short comment, and a excerpt from that article. You responded with a knee-jerk unimaginative insult, and an assertion to some vague good that is being done to the economy (something that is highly questionable - if you read outside your retarded playpen bubble you may begin to understand why). You avoided the point of the article I posted (which was from a far more credible source than your irrelevant link). Now, to an impartial observer viewing this exchange, which of us appears to be the idiot?
I disqualify my self as openly biased.
But I would vote for Bluffy. Unquestionably.

I'm sorry fredbear but you don't hold a candle to Bluffy. Not even in the same zip code zone.
Are we there yet?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7662

Reply #7663
He isn't going to fire Mueller. Mueller is part of the Kabuki theatre.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7664
Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
I'm guessing Hawkins is just parroting some words he heard in the Play Pen, without having a clue what they mean.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7665
Still steadfastly ignoring the point of Trump using the presidency as a vehicle for personal enrichment, I see, This was supposed to be something that he was immune to.

Any update on your predictions for whose head is going to roll? It's April, and no second special counsel in sight. I'm sure it's all part of the master 8-D chess masterplan, right Dave?

And there's nothing fishy at all about Trump reversing the decision to impose sanctions on Russian individuals involved in the Syrian chemical weapons attacks. Not at all. Kompromat? What is that?

Reply #7666

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7667
I'm guessing Hawkins is just parroting some words he heard in the Play Pen, without having a clue what they mean.
Nor, particularly, cares.
His mentors said it,
he believes it.
Are we there yet?

Reply #7668
Still steadfastly ignoring the point of Trump using the presidency as a vehicle for personal enrichment, I see, This was supposed to be something that he was immune to.
I read that yesterday, at CounterPunch I think. Not surprised to find it mentioned in this thread and that there will be no comment from Dave.

• Faid
Reply #7669
OMG. You really ARE deep into the Storm conspiracy stuff, aren't you?

If I check /pol, will I find any of your posts there, dave? Or do you prefer /b?
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #7670
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Storm
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #7671

Are you serious? Even if Trump made $15 Million, that is peanuts compared to what the Clintons ripped off and are still ripping off from the US taxpayers. Also, Trump is drawing no salary as POTUS, donating it to various government entities such as the Department of Education and the National Parks Service.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton has received more money through the Former Presidents Act than any other ex-president, including a pension of $207,800 per year as if he needs it!

Any update on your predictions for whose head is going to roll? It's April, and no second special counsel in sight. I'm sure it's all part of the master 8-D chess masterplan, right Dave?

Nobody is crazy enough to make a firm prediction in the current climate but it does not look good for McCabe or Comey for lying to the FBI and/or Congress, not to mention Strzok and Page for conspiracy. I am not making any predictions but if Flynn deserved to be busted over lying to the FBI then so do these four people.

And there's nothing fishy at all about Trump reversing the decision to impose sanctions on Russian individuals involved in the Syrian chemical weapons attacks. Not at all. Kompromat? What is that?

What decision did he reverse? There never was any decision made to impose additional sanctions on Russia over  Assad's use of chemical weapons. It was and still is, a matter under consideration and UN ambassador Haley put her foot in her mouth by getting out ahead of the curve, that's all.

Reply #7672
I'm one of the people that did not know this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/status/986950339290165248

A lot of people still don't know or for some reason can't acknowledge Paul Manafort & Rick Gates were indicted for lobbying Clinton's State Dept. through the Podesta Group & Mercury LLC. It wasn't for work he did with Donald Trump. Read the indictment for yourself. Don't be lazy.
  • Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:37:22 PM by Dave Hawkins

• uncool
Reply #7673
More reputably than some random guy on twitter:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/357884-podesta-group-is-one-of-the-companies-mentioned-in-manafort

The group has maintained that it did not know the nonprofit had any connections to foreign governments or political parties, saying the client had signed an affidavit certifying its independence.
(the client being a firm run by Manafort and Gates)

Of course, a company denying it doesn't make it false. However, the claim of the affidavit does seem to make clear that Manafort and Gates committed a crime.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7674
UN ambassador Haley put her foot in her mouth by getting out ahead of the curve, that's all.
That's a pretty huge error to make.
Huge, as in ax-worthy.

I wonder why Kudlow felt the need to back down and apologize?  :hmm: