Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: I hope you are happy, SteveF.

Topic: The All-American Shooting Thread (Read 6868 times) previous topic - next topic

• ksen
Re: The All-American Shooting Thread
Reply #500
So Remington filed for bankruptcy . . . how the fuck can you, as a gun manufacturer, get into so much financial trouble that you have to file bankruptcy after record gun sales during the Obama administration and continuing til today?

Oh yeah, I forgot that we're a meritocracy and only the best and brightest rise to high levels in business.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #501
John Paul Stevens: Repeal the Second Amendment
John Paul Stevens's supremely unhelpful call to repeal the Second Amendment
In a New York Times op-ed on Tuesday, Stevens calls for a repeal of the Second Amendment. The move might as well be considered an in-kind contribution to the National Rifle Association, to Republicans' efforts to keep the House and Senate in 2018, and to President Trump's 2020 reelection bid. In one fell swoop, Stevens has lent credence to the talking point that the left really just wants to get rid of gun ownership and reasserted the need for gun-rights supporters to prevent his ilk from ever being appointed again (with the most obvious answer being: Vote Republican).

"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• dinosaurs!
  • Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
Reply #502
hot take: treat the fourth amendment like it's the second, and the second like it's the fourth

• dinosaurs!

Reply #504

This account's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @ComradicalCaleb's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #505
Comradical Caleb went private within the last couple days.

• dinosaurs!
Reply #506
first tweet: girl mentions that her little brother posted a picture of his new haircut on instagram with the caption "bout to surprise everyone at school." cops are called and question him over the instagram post.

second tweet: brother goes to school the next day, school put on lockdown because some jackass coincidentally showed up with a gun anyway

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #507
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #508
Conspiracy theorist launches website just focused on attacking Parkland survivor David Hogg

jesus christ these people
Dave would categorize that as 'rare honest journalism'. You should post it in ARSE also.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #509
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• uncool
Reply #511
And now there appear to be casualties, though no word on whether they are dead or injured.

Reply #512
Did they send in the SWAT* team?

*Special Weapons and Teachers

Reply #513
Reuters livestream just showed a yellow tarp, being held down by chairs, covering what I assume is a dead person...  In the back of the building next to the outdoor eating area. 

• ksen
Reply #514
Anyone look to see where PewDiePie is?

Reply #515
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-you-tube-shooting-20180404-story.html

The website is a catalog of a woman's passion for animal rights and her anger at YouTube.
She complains of "close-minded" YouTube employees suppressing her page views and stifling her content. She gripes about a lack of revenue.
"Youtube filtered my channels to keep them from getting views!" she wrote on the site, which includes videos promoting veganism and photos of a woman in an array of outfits, including long gowns and a camouflage unitard. She speaks in Persian and Turkish.
"There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site, your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!"

Holy shit...

It really was someone pissed about loss of ad revenue.

• dinosaurs!

• dinosaurs!
Reply #517

• dinosaurs!
Reply #518

Reply #519

Reply #520

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #521
http://www.newsweek.com/congressman-brandishes-weapon-during-meeting-constituents-876359
WTF is wrong with these people?!?
My guess is they are scared and the reason they are scared is because deep down inside they know they would do bad things if they thought they could get away with it and often do even when they aren't certain they won't get caught. .So they arm themselves and convince themselves, through projection, everyone else will also do bad things if they think they can get away with it and often do even when they are not certain they will get away with it. So they arm themselves to protect themselves from those other bad people. And because they have armed themselves, again through projection, they believe those other people have also armed themselves so they need to up the ante and get better weapons. And so they engage in an arms race with imaginary enemies and the Red Queen wins.
Are we there yet?

Reply #522

Reply #523

Reply #524