Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• This is why I like TR. Sometimes ya just have to stand there with your mouth open.

Topic: Stormy Daniels, our new Monica Lewinsky, will probably need her own thread so here it is:  (Read 1478 times) previous topic - next topic

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Re: Stormy Daniels, our new Monica Lewinsky, will probably need her own thread so here it is:
Reply #75
Trump: but her emails!!!!

• ffejrxx
Re: Stormy Daniels, our new Monica Lewinsky, will probably need her own thread so here it is:
Reply #76
trump also said 'witch hunt'
that would indicate cohen has stuff related to russia collusion

up next: trump lawyers lawyer gets a lawyer
* insert russian nesting collusion joke here

Reply #77
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #78
well that's just antisemitic
you have to admit trump has jumped the shark

• ffejrxx
Reply #79

did seuss intend for them to look like sessions?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #80
Rick Wilson opines:

If Cohen had a lump of coal in his ass the moment those search warrants arrived, he could have popped out a diamond.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-raid-on-michael-cohen-is-the-most-dangerous-day-of-donald-trumps-life?ref=home

• ksen
Reply #81
Trump just tweeted out the Stormy Daniels police sketch of the man she says threatened her and her daughter.

That was really nice.

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #82
Trump just tweeted out the Stormy Daniels police sketch of the man she says threatened her and her daughter.

That was really nice.

Among the suspects, fingers are being pointed at Matthew Calamari Jr and his Trump connection... LINK 
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

• ksen
Reply #83
It is, I'm sure just coincidentally, an amazing likeness.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #84
Calamari Jr

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lolololol

That's what I'd expect a mafia henchman on the Simpsons to be called.

Reply #85
the writing this season is the worst.

• Faid
Reply #86
WTF is that his real name? No way.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.