Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Whatever understanding I developed then is all I have to work from and that has been steadily degrading so I can't do much more than offer pithy one-liners nowadays.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 79774 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #9525

Hey, I pass by that sign every day on my way to work!

Heh, if Canada took over the world the first thing they would do is apologise.
Which would be so humbling for the rest of the world, they'd all commit suicide. Well, that and the fact Canada was able to defeat them all. Not that I suspect the Canadians of being wimps, but there just aren't that many of them and they are generally not that aggressive and they don't have much of an army or air force or navy.

We have our ways. Look how easily I took over TR. Not a shot fired.  :smug:

So that's where you canucks get all your crazy ideas.
"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." (Jonathan Swift)

Reply #9526
"And then I told her 'Because you'd be in jail.' "

Reply #9527

I have no doubt he bragged about the size of his inauguration crowd..
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #9528
Lol, Trump talked up real estate and beachfront hotels with Kim.

• Faid
Reply #9529

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, I still can't believe it was that easy".
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #9530

I have no doubt he bragged about the size of his inauguration crowd..
They had him figured out from the start. "Tell him he's better than Obama, compliment the size of his *ahem* crowd, throw a few jokes about Hillary, and that doofus will sign anything".
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #9531

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #9532
https://mobile.twitter.com/SecOfState70/status/1006513576436228097

Very amusing.

Personally, I think Canada should keep all our high grade uranium and develop a few nuclear weapons, as that's evidently how you get positive attention and lots of concessions from the USA. Maybe get ourselves a cold blooded murderer for a dictator too, that seems to get certain Americans' whole-hearted admiration.

• Faid
Reply #9533
You know what would really be amusing?
"Court decides that, if POTUS can have one-on-one with brutal merciless dictator, he's enough of a big boy to have one-on-one with Mueller"

Reply #9534

• ffejrxx
Reply #9535
potential wife #4/fotus #53??
or recipient of $140k?

Reply #9536
It's like a White House themed spinoff of The Office...

https://gfycat.com/inconsequentialtatteredgalapagosalbatross
  • Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 06:29:09 PM by entropy
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #9537

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #9538
It's like a White House themed spinoff of The Office...

https://gfycat.com/inconsequentialtatteredgalapagosalbatross

Have seen various captions for that gif

Kim: Did he just call me fat?

But really, Kim looks extremely uneasy, like he expects an assassination attempt at any moment.

Reply #9539
As attorneys for Michael Cohen rush to meet Judge Kimba Wood's Friday deadline to complete a privilege review of over 3.7 million documents seized in the April 9 raids of Cohen's New York properties and law office, a source representing this matter has disclosed to ABC News that the law firm handling the case for Cohen is not expected to represent him going forward

Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said. This development, which is believed to be imminent, will likely hit the White House, family members, staffers and counsels hard.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-cooperate-attorneys-leave-case/story?id=55861988

Reply #9540
Joe Walsh is really waking up recently. 

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #9541
Joe Walsh is really waking up recently. 

Well, in a way, he's right, real Fake News is one of our biggest threats, just he's not looking at the appropriate parties.
Are we there yet?

• Faid
Reply #9542
Meh. Just truthful hyperbole. Right dave?

(I just found out dave got that term from "Art of the Deal", apparently.)

Reply #9543
Trump accidentally tells the truth:

President Trump said Tuesday that if he ends up being wrong about trusting North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, he may never admit it or will find "some kind of excuse."

Trump told reporters that he trusts Kim and believes North Korea will implement the denuclearization policies the leaders agreed on during their historic summit.

"I may be wrong," Trump said during a news conference after the meeting. "I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey, I was wrong.' "

"I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse," Trump added with a smile.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391774-trump-if-i-was-wrong-about-kim-ill-find-some-kind-of-an-excuse

Reply #9544

• Faid
Reply #9545
Donald Trump shrugs off Kim's human rights record: 'He's a tough guy'

As Fox News host presses Trump over North Korean regime, president is dismissive: 'A lot of people have done bad things'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/13/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-fox-news-human-rights

...The fuck's wrong with your Leader, dave.

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #9546
New York Sues Trump Foundation

New York's Attorney General sues Trump Foundation and its directors ( Donald Sr., Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric), over misuse on non-profit funds for systematic self-dealing in personal enrichment, campaign funding and legal fees. It likely won't lead to jail time, but does illustrate the paucity of ethics in the Trump family.

It might lead to dissolution of the Trump Foundation and ban the individuals from running a non-profit for a number of years.
  • Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:18:24 AM by Photon

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #9547

New York's Attorney General sues Trump Foundation and its directors ( Donald Sr., Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric), over misuse on non-profit funds for systematic self-dealing in personal enrichment, campaign funding and legal fees. It likely won't lead to jail time, but does illustrate the paucity of ethics in the Trump family.

It might lead to dissolution of the Trump Foundation and ban the individuals from running a non-profit for a number of years.

As I posted in another thread...
I would like to imagine the NY AG deliberately waited a day or two, in order to drop this on Trump's birthday today, June 14th.

Happy birthday, President Trump.  May this be the beginning of many more years of lawsuits & indictments, you bloated geriatric.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #9548

As I posted in another thread...
I would like to imagine the NY AG deliberately waited a day or two, in order to drop this on Trump's birthday today, June 14th.

Happy birthday, President Trump.  May this be the beginning of many more years of lawsuits & indictments, you bloated geriatric.
Well, whatabout Hillary!

• JonF
Reply #9549
And he's drawn the attention of the IRS and DOJ to the goings-on.

NY Files Suit Against Trump Over Foundation UPDATED Criminal Referral Coming?

Note from the Donald explicitly instructing his "charity" to pay $100,000 to settle a legal issue for his private club Mar-a-lago

That ain't legal.

"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins