Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: A republic of cart threads

Topic: Omelas: Day 4 (Read 1048 times) previous topic - next topic

• nesb
Re: Omelas: Day 4
Reply #75
gg guys. Too bad it wasn't at least a bit closer, but those are the breaks.

Reply #76
If I had know you were an inno child I would have supported you all the way, we have a number of those at Mafiascum

• MikeS
Reply #77
Good game raven.  I was trying to read some flavor, and I think I hit upon the dual role thingy finally, although that was the only flavor hint really.

I think everyone should treat me as a contrarian; whatever I feel, people should do the opposite.  Although lynching testy day 3 was more to save my butt than any type of scum read.

diva/nostrum/Y.B. - you guys hid well, although I thought I sensed some coaching of Y.B. on Day 2.  Another case of town eating itself I guess.  You've got to be really disciplined and a bit more open/trustworthy to put a town group together and maybe not lynch anyone without some clear reads.

Reply #78
I thought that diva claiming dancer-neighborizer might bite her in the butt if town took a good look at other claims/flips.

ayup

Reply #79
Good game raven.  I was trying to read some flavor, and I think I hit upon the dual role thingy finally, although that was the only flavor hint really.

I think everyone should treat me as a contrarian; whatever I feel, people should do the opposite.  Although lynching testy day 3 was more to save my butt than any type of scum read.

diva/nostrum/Y.B. - you guys hid well, although I thought I sensed some coaching of Y.B. on Day 2.  Another case of town eating itself I guess.  You've got to be really disciplined and a bit more open/trustworthy to put a town group together and maybe not lynch anyone without some clear reads.

the lesson here is that TRtown is retarded

• ksen
Reply #80
good job scum! :cheer:

Thanks for the game Raven. :hug:

Sorry for not being able to play as much as I wanted due to irl issues.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #81
I hope your mother in law is doing better, ksen.

• ksen
Reply #82
Thx.

Still waiting for the pathology results of the removed fluids to decide about operating. They're saying probably tomorrow and she should expect to be in the hospital for another 4 to 5 days. :sadcheer:

Reply #83
 :hug:  ksen and healing for your MiL

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #84
:hug: ksen and MIL

Reply #85