Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: You probably won't be protected from free speech that you don't like.

Topic: Norton's Empire: Day 2 (Read 1685 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Norton's Empire: Day 2
Reply #25
I didn't get any scum vibe off Mike at all from his posts at end of day 1.

Grit is certainly over analysing my day 1 gut read posts.

Diva looks scum. How does she not bother to look at the day 1 flip before playing day 2?

Reply #26
See reply #13 para 2 for reference to diva not reading the flip.

Reply #27

I would like to know what this means.
Does anyone else get it?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #28
nope, I don't love it

diva, you've clunked twice now, first with the response to TW saying rach can't be scum, and then intimating testy was still in the game

but you're not my top pick for lynch today; I'll wait to see what others have to say

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #29
OK, so I peeked at the Omelas game. Yeah, diva was pretty good.

And I agree Testy is dead, but idgi, why is he dead? I mean, I understand the math.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #30
Also, I got no bread.

Reply #31
Why'd you vote for me yesterday diva? So late, so wasted.  Wasn't going anywhere

Reply #32
Interesting that a potential lynch for today was killed. 

Why tbm? I can see a vig taking him out thinking he's scum,  especially with the dearth of suspects on day 1. Which means we may have had a successful block on a scum  killer

Curious

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #33
I feel guilty about testy being dead. I voted for him. Otoh, getting lynched with just 2 votes on you D1 doesn't seem to indicate more than a terrible D1 accident.

Diva, you are being clunky. And so is rach, but she does those scummy self-preserving things regardless of alignment.

Not seeing the Mike scumminess. He just sounds like he did when he flubbed eog vote a couple games ago, as town.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #34

Why tbm? I can see a vig taking him out thinking he's scum,  especially with the dearth of suspects on day 1. Which means we may have had a successful block on a scum  killer

Curious

Why not tbm? He looked like a town player to most of us. I think scum nk'd him, no mystery.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #35
Hey, Deadl. I'm not answering for diva but I think a lot of players went the onesie way for Day 1. I put rach @ 2 but even that was an instant-out-of-time thing based on tone and what seems an unusual decline of posts. I'm agreeing with diva there.

We'd all like to hear more from you today.
I'm liking Mz better today despite the trolley on diva. I'm not seeing the Mike thing either and am surprised diva said "heavily". I'm still on-board with our mayor as town and want to think diva would be sneakier and more careful if scum. nostrum did not like my cabal characterisation but it seemed you did?

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #36
I agree, bo, but are you thinking nosty joined you on Testy because of him or because of you?

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #37
You had a picture thing in the Omelas game, right. Any thoughts on the diva thing here or just wait for her?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #38
I agree, bo, but are you thinking nosty joined you on Testy because of him or because of you?

I hope it wasn't because of me but it might have been and I hope it wasn't a scum piggyback. But! I don't think it was because testy looked genuinely scummy to me vs tbm looking like town. So testy probably looked scummy to a town nos also. I'm more surprised more people didn't think he was scummy.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #39
I googled the movie.
"Drama ยท A young woman becomes the fourth wife of a wealthy lord, and must learn to live with the strict rules and tensions within the household."
 :dunno:

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Well, there's a mafia game in that.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #41
If diva were to marry again I would think it would be to a Calvinist. I'm just sayin'.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #42
I would marry a Calvinist but I'm not sure they'd like it.

Reply #43
Interesting that diva has read the end of day 1 wrt mikes posts but never paid attention to who got lynched.

Going to read now.

jfc. testy's lynch isn't even germane to what the heck I am saying, I wasn't a fan of his lynch but didn't have any super strong hits and aden was my strongest 1.

obvsly my red lantern is me trying to reach out to my scum team by letting them know that I am alive cos I got distracted by teeth's for once accurate read on my slot and forgot to tell them on d1 /sarcasm

the red raise the red lantern is me acknowledging that aden gave me a red lantern in the night and it is called a crumb. I wld have preferred to have sat on it for a little bit and let things play through to see what else happened but no, no cos for reasons that don't make sense whatsoever you are voting me instead of trying to SORT me. that isn't my kill, I wld have begged my scumteam to keep teeth alive cos it wld have been way funnier to fool him.

this is why I always think you are scum trying to get me lynched in every freaking game. you put 2 and 2 together and get 46. you can sometimes have good analysis but it seems like it takes you forever to get there, you seem reliant on milling around until the specials tell you what to do.

I think you are still tho so we will see

Reply #44
IMO, teeth was obviously town.    I think he was scum killed.   

Right now, my faulty scumdar has no one on it. 

Reply #45
I didn't get any scum vibe off Mike at all from his posts at end of day 1.

Grit is certainly over analysing my day 1 gut read posts.

Diva looks scum. How does she not bother to look at the day 1 flip before playing day 2?

why on earth do you keep saying that I didn't? and ffs mafia 101, scum are way more likely to pay attention to the flip than town but that doesn't matter cos I paid attention and knew who was lynched despite your rather ridiculous insistence that I didn't do so.

Reply #46
Interesting that diva has read the end of day 1 wrt mikes posts but never paid attention to who got lynched.

Going to read now.

jfc. testy's lynch isn't even germane to what the heck I am saying, I wasn't a fan of his lynch but didn't have any super strong hits and aden was my strongest 1.

obvsly my red lantern is me trying to reach out to my scum team by letting them know that I am alive cos I got distracted by teeth's for once accurate read on my slot and forgot to tell them on d1 /sarcasm

the red raise the red lantern is me acknowledging that aden gave me a red lantern in the night and it is called a crumb. I wld have preferred to have sat on it for a little bit and let things play through to see what else happened but no, no cos for reasons that don't make sense whatsoever you are voting me instead of trying to SORT me. that isn't my kill, I wld have begged my scumteam to keep teeth alive cos it wld have been way funnier to fool him.

this is why I always think you are scum trying to get me lynched in every freaking game. you put 2 and 2 together and get 46. you can sometimes have good analysis but it seems like it takes you forever to get there, you seem reliant on milling around until the specials tell you what to do.

I think you are still tho so we will see

Hi diva - that post is why I love watching you play mafia.

Reply #47
nope, I don't love it

diva, you've clunked twice now, first with the response to TW saying rach can't be scum, and then intimating testy was still in the game

but you're not my top pick for lynch today; I'll wait to see what others have to say

I didn't intimate that testy was still in the game, I misspoke.

and how did I "clunk" with rach, I disagree with what tw said but I see the point of it and he might be right but it just depends on who is on the team with rach.

how is that clunky

Reply #48
Why'd you vote for me yesterday diva? So late, so wasted.  Wasn't going anywhere

I disagreed with the lead lynches so I wanted to make sure that every1 knew who my top scumspect was

Reply #49

Curious

THIS IS WHAT i MEANT BY IT WAS INTERESTING AND THAT SCUM FANTASTICALLY CLEARED UP THE TESTY/TEETH/MZ SUSPICION.

BUT THEN AGAIN READING IS TECH SO