TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Poll to be added in a moment

Topic: Norton's Empire: Day 4 (Read 780 times) previous topic - next topic

• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Norton's Empire: Day 4
Reply #50
:colbert:

I'm not a traitor. I'm the Emperor.  I AM conflicted.  The game is way too silly if MZ is scum and I only wave around the simplistic "MZ and nos are the only ones not cleared" view because suddenly yesterday others' claims and claimed night actions seemed to add up to 'well it must be nostrum'.  I think grit is scummy as and have said so many times and pointed out how much his vote on bor stank. 

I miss diva  :(

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #51
Wut? I come back to this? No. I'm even more confused now though.
And I find it interesting that only after everyone had checked in for today does anyone (and it's Mz) even ask about my sensoring last night. It was either stolen or neutralised, making me now vanilla. And I don't know, we know DL was killed last night, would he have been able to gift Mz before being killed, as he claims?

And I've been asking about the "Co-Commuter" since Testy died. We know it's most likely we still have a player who's a co-commuter with Testy, and maybe now we can assume that player is anti-town, since no one has owned it. It's maybe obvious it was/is a 1-shot, and I still don't know what anyone thinks about how it worked, but I do know the Testy reveal has it as both "co-" and a 1-shot.  We know Testy never got the chance to use it, but I'd think for it to work it would most likely require both parties. As Mz is describing it would simply be 2 separate Commuters - 1 town and 1 something else.

I've also been asking about a scum-leading-town. There's usually one. I asked bo again late yesterday but I guess no one was around at nightfall but me? This doesn't mean it's Mz. I still think Mz seems very townish, sorting through possibilities, but I've thought nostrum seems town too.

Even as the co-commuter is not me and is someone else, that someone would have had to have known more than was possible to know for it to work as Mz describes. It would seem to me to require too many powers coordinated at once with what we know now to have taken place, unless the scum team is larger than 4 players.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #52

I'm not a traitor. I'm the Emperor.  I AM conflicted.  The game is way too silly if MZ is scum and I only wave around the simplistic "MZ and nos are the only ones not cleared" view because suddenly yesterday others' claims and claimed night actions seemed to add up to 'well it must be nostrum'.  I think grit is scummy as and have said so many times and pointed out how much his vote on bor stank. 

Nosty, were I scum why wouldn't I have simply claimed to have sensor-cleared the LD wagon (Mz, rach), thus getting those off-wagon (you and Y.B) strung up?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #53

I've made some stinky votes myself, so that can't be the only reason. How would grit know I was going after tw? Or do you think he was following me? If so, why? He knew I was going to kill somebody and would know who next day.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #54
Also, again, I'm thinking nostrum can still vote who she wants. Has raven said if she accepts FINAL voting? Or does anyone remember if she does?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #55

I've made some stinky votes myself, so that can't be the only reason. How would grit know I was going after tw? Or do you think he was following me? If so, why? He knew I was going to kill somebody and would know who next day.

I don't know what's going on tbh.  It does my head in for my def town to now have his vote on grit, the player I think is most scummy and have not been voting as I'm taking cues from my town reads.

If I'd had a power role or was scum I'd be spreadsheeting this mother.

Reply #56

I don't know what's going on tbh.  It does my head in for my def town to now have his vote on grit, the player I think is most scummy and have not been voting as I'm taking cues from my town reads.

Who is your def town?

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #57
Vote Count:
Magicziggy: 1.5 (Nostrum)
Nostrum: 1 (Y.B)
grit: 1 (Magicziggy)

Nightfall is 13 hours 5 minutes from the time of this post.

Reply #58
Still holding my vote for now, but I am torn I think spruce is most likely town by occam's razor, which leads me to yb.

I have bor as town based on her shot of TW, that was definitely not a scum shot, and though it could be an indy shot, usually around here they let indy win with town, so she would have stated that by now and we would still have to have one more scumz out there.

As for MZ and Nos I felt they were town and with so much interaction it made sense. I just can't see a town MZ getting love notes from a scum Nos or a town Nos giving love notes to MZ. Neighborizer ending up picking scum makes sense, but not passing info like that. I know there is the version of lovers that has one town and one traitor, but both have stated they are NOT lovers and one will not die with the other.

I can see town frustration in Nos voting for herself, especially if she has a lot going on in RL.  I can't see her going against her wincon and giving up when it was clear I was gunning for LD as being scumz. She would have known that she would be the last one standing because no one else was voting for her.

So that leaves me with yb and for those who say well he did some towny things, that does not necessarily mean he IS town. LD did some towny things too and he was scumz.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #59

Who is your def town?

you, dummy

and bor, but she's not voting grit

I voted you because I'm the Emporer and us types are given to caprice

Reply #60
also Emperor as a fake claim makes no sense, Fargo made sense as a fake claim because it would be believable enough since there was already a Wells in play (me).

Also the other thing is we had an amnesiac motion detector, and a scum 2 shot watcher, so the reporter role just seems off to me somehow.

Reply #61
Nos obviously you feel good about MZ and bor, how do you feel about yb and me? of the two of us, who do you think is more likely to be scumz? Or are you really sold on it being Sprucey (Grit)?

Same question to you MZ

Reply #62

Who is your def town?

you, dummy

and bor, but she's not voting grit

I voted you because I'm the Emporer and us types are given to caprice
You finalled me. Just to clear that up.

Reply #63
Nos obviously you feel good about MZ and bor, how do you feel about yb and me? of the two of us, who do you think is more likely to be scumz? Or are you really sold on it being Sprucey (Grit)?

Same question to you MZ

You're town. You don't bus.

Reply #64
So MZ who is more likely to be scum yb or grit?

Reply #65
It's grit or Yb.

It's more likely grit.

Killing diva ensured Yb reported that b was visited by someone thus giving weight to grits claim.

However Scum should have killed Yb to reduce information to town. Therefore Scum wanted the information out there.

• Y.B
Reply #66
I have to go to bed again. Damn time differences, man.

I'm not so sure about nos being scum anymore. Need to think, but I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I don't have much time for that. I will try to check in before nightfall. In the meantime,

##UNVOTE##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #67
You finalled me. Just to clear that up.

love sucks sometimes

Same question to you MZ

I think that Y.B's getting diva results surely has to be a town role. Right?  I agree with MZ's read of you as towny.

I have to take cues from others re grit.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #68
Look, someone has to go. I'm thinking we can afford to be wrong once more. Just vote me and clear that up.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #69
We have time to think a bit.

My heart-strings feel a bit over-stretched, may need to change 'em out for new ones.  <3  :stareicide:

Reply #70
know that feeling well, another day of looking for a place to live :( And the likelihood is it will mean another 6 months after I do move into a place without my fur babies to spend in somewhere where I can get established and then find a place in the late summer that is pet friendly. Its breaking my heart I already miss my babies so much :(

Reply #71
Raven game :stopper:

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #72
I'm sorry it's taking so long, rach. I can't say I've ever spent longer than a couple weeks looking for a place to rent, always with cats, and well over 20 moves. Some of them were pretty slummy places, like the one where the ceiling fell in! But they were ports in a storm.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #73
Raven game :stopper:

Could be worse. Like that Captain CGI(?) Nightless game where the GM kept us playing when there were no scum left just to watch the remaining town eat each other.  :gonk:

Reply #74
wait WHAT :staregonk:

That would be horrific (the game I meant not the moves)