Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Stop posting

Topic: Mike Adam's Natural News channel removed from Youtube (Read 364 times) previous topic - next topic

Mike Adam's Natural News channel removed from Youtube
https://respectfulinsolence.com/2018/03/05/i-see-schadenfreude-natural-news-banned-from-youtube/

I'm sure Mike Adams is having a dialog with Youtube to see if they can resolve this.   No, wait...

The Orwellian "thought control" police state is here NOW, as demonstrated by YouTube's take down of the entire Health Ranger channel for no justifiable reason whatsoever. Yet the Health Ranger account is just one of hundreds (or thousands) that have been terminated in the last two weeks by YouTube totalitarians. This means something much bigger is coming, and they want to make sure the independent media is silenced and unable to speak... (my prediction is that a massive false flag attack is being planned that will double down on the call to abolish the Second Amendment).
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Re: Mike Adam's Natural News channel removed from Youtube
Reply #1
I think Alex Jones was taken down too.

Reply #2
This might be relevant.
Free Speech

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #4
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins