Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: All your meme are belong to us.

Topic: Heh! (Read 412 times) previous topic - next topic

Heh!
It's my birthday, so I heard from Ravenscape, which reminded me that this place existed...
So I thought I'd check in: still climbing with my awesome buddy, still hanging out with my granddaughters, still trying to keep up with paleontology and anthropology and population genetics of human ancestors and the like...
Did we finally get rid of Dave and the other dildoes?
How is it going?!!

• ksen
Re: Heh!
Reply #1
:hug:

Reply #2
No, no we did not get rid of the dildoes. But happy birthday!
Why do I bother?

Reply #3
Happy birthday pinhead!
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #4
Happy birthday, steviepinhead! I've missed you, hope you will drop by every now and then.  :cheer:

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #5
Happy Birthday and welcome back!

Reply #6
Thanks, everybody! 
Testy, we need to get a margarita!
If I see a cool science paper sometime soon, I'll try to start or contribute to a thread...
If my granddaughters let me: "Grandpa, can we play 'family'?  I'll be the kitty, and you be the mommy..."

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #7
This place would be dead if we got rid of Dave.

Reply #8
Happy birthday

Reply #9
It's my birthday, so I heard from Ravenscape, which reminded me that this place existed...
So I thought I'd check in: still climbing with my awesome buddy, still hanging out with my granddaughters, still trying to keep up with paleontology and anthropology and population genetics of human ancestors and the like...
How is it going?!!

We're still here shitposting.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #10
How is it going?!!

We're still here shitposting.
Yep...
But Happy Birthday (+ / - ) anyway, Stevie!
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Brother Daniel
  • Global Moderator
  • predisposed to antagonism
Reply #11
Hi Stevie!

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #12
Welcome back!  You are my favorite pinhead in all the internets.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• uncool
Reply #13
Your timing is uncanny, since once of the dildoes just returned from an extended break - the clast is back!

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #14
It's hard to believe some people will play with the same dildo for ten years.  You have to think they enjoy it.  A lot.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭