Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: I guess I subconsciously just wanted to comment on some shit.

Topic: Ebola Outbreak in DRC (Read 160 times) previous topic - next topic

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Ebola Outbreak in DRC
In the past five weeks, there have been 21 suspected viral haemorrhagic fever in and around the iIkoko Iponge, including 17 deaths.
Something to keep an eye on. 
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Re: Ebola Outbreak in DRC
Reply #1
In the past five weeks, there have been 21 suspected viral haemorrhagic fever in and around the iIkoko Iponge, including 17 deaths.
Something to keep an eye on. 

Not again!
"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." (Jonathan Swift)

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #2
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #3
Jesus Christ!
"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." (Jonathan Swift)

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #4
Meanwhile, we've cut funding for disease surveillance and response by a hell of a lot: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/03/health/cdc-slashes-global-epidemic-programs-outrage/index.html

And the WH Global Health Security head just left the other day and hasn't been replaced: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tim-ziemer-global-health-security-leaves_us_5af37dfbe4b0859d11d02290

These dumb fuck motherfuckers think you can ICE and "build a wall" and bluster your way out of a fucking pandemic and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist or affect you in any way even though millions of people and millions of animals and millions of insects travel the world all over every day and will continue to do so no matter what you do. Good luck, shitbags.