TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: A Safe Place

Topic: in a 5-4 decision (Read 1263 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: in a 5-4 decision
Reply #150
nah

Reply #151
Clearly my very-slightly-different-from-forum consensus viewpoint is beyond the pale and I should be banned for hate speech.
:goonsay:
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #152
I feel like mass riots and burning cities is the inevitable outcome of the current American trajectory.

Burning cities? Sure. It's inevitable. When the shit hits the fan, hundreds of millions of Americans will die of dehydration in their homes, wondering when the water will be turned back on. And the cities will burn.

But mass riots? That's a pretty far-fetched idea.  They haven't rioted yet, and don't see why they'd suddenly start just because the water, food, and money are all gone.

Reply #153
not mass riots. dismantling of american infrastructure by insane gun nut militias.

Reply #154
that's how it happens every time.

Reply #156
purge the courts of all conservatives imo

Reply #157
purge the courts of all conservatives imo

Reply #158
I'm gonna guess that the gerrymandering rulings are gonna go hard pro-GOP now.

Democrats need to remove Gorsuch and pack 5-6 other justices and issue blanket vacations of all rulings that Gorsuch either wrote or where his vote was necessary for a majority.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #159
purge everyone who thought the supreme court wasn't important

Reply #160
I'm gonna guess that the gerrymandering rulings are gonna go hard pro-GOP now.

Democrats need to remove Gorsuch and pack 5-6 other justices and issue blanket vacations of all rulings that Gorsuch either wrote or where his vote was necessary for a majority.

When this is all over, I fully anticipate that the revolutionary partisans will execute Gorsuch and probably Alito.

Reply #161
yeah Alito and Roberts should be purged too since Bush wasn't legitimately elected

Reply #162
that's how it happens every time.

Case in point: 1776

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #163
I propose winning the senate this year, then the presidency in 2020, and hanging on to at least one of them until kennedy, ginsburg, and Thomas all retire or pass on.  I don't hear Thomas ' s name mentioned much in retirement speculation, but he is no spring chicken.  maybe people don't realize he's 70, because black don't crack.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #164
RBG being 85 and having had 2 bouts of cancer is keeping me up at night.  :ohdear:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #165
yes she is a moron for not resigning in 2013

Reply #166
yeah Alito and Roberts should be purged too since Bush wasn't legitimately elected

I'm honestly ok with executing all Republican politicians and operatives once this is over.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #167
RBG is going to outlive all of us.

Reply #168
that's not encouraging

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen