Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational:  :whyyou:

Topic: Rebuilding the Democrat Party (Read 14812 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rebuilding the Democrat Party
Reply #1400

rising democrat star joe kennedy III accidentally votes for trump to have more nukes

Reply #1401
Hahahahaha

Reply #1402
This can't be the real timeline.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #1403

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #1404
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/democratic-donors-push-mark-warner-to-run-in-2020.html

The Clinton-esque wing of the party is pressuring moderate Democrat Mark Warner to run in 2020.

He sounds kinda like a Democratic Jeb!

That worked out so well. :/

Reply #1405
if  that means our next president will be a left-wing populist ideologue who will impose radical left-wing solutions on the international order with the begrudging support of the Democratic Party and weak ineffective resistance from the Republicans, then I might be okay with that

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #1406
It's more likely to mean 4 more years of Trump.

Reply #1407
just saying your analogy sucks

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #1408
It wasn't an analogy.  I think he'd perform in the election like jeb did in the primary if he made that far. And he probably would given how little of a new leaf the dcc and dnc turned after 2016

Reply #1409
Draft Jeff Merkley
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1410
Shit like this is why Democratic politicians are not much better than Republicans:

Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) on Sunday sided with the White House in its condemnation of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, blaming Canada's leader for endangering trade discussions with the U.S.
"While I have serious concerns about President Trump's approach to trade talks with Canada, Prime Minister Trudeau has placed our trade relationship with Canada at risk by publicly feuding with President Trump on the world stage," Krishnamoorthi said in a statement.
He warned that Trudeau is "sabotaging" trade negotiations between the U.S. and Canada "by driving both sides into their corners instead of encouraging a more diplomatic dialogue."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/391569-dem-rep-trudeau-sabotaging-trade-negotiations-by-feuding-with-trump

Trudeau barely objected to the current trade rhetoric, but apparently he's supposed to stfu and not even attempt to defend Canada's position. How the hell could he get into "a more diplomatic dialogue" with Trump, who's been making shit up and lying outright about trade between the two countries for months.

Not the first Dem to completely misunderstand trade realities, but oh well. JFC.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #1411
why are you being so mean to us, canada?  why?  *sniff*

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1412
Lol, more American wtf: friend just relayed that four of her friends tried to cross the border a couple days ago. 'Murrkin border guard asks them what they think of Trump. Flaming idiot in back seat says "I think he's an asshole."

Boom. All four banned from entering the U!S!A! for a year.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #1413
They are not welcome in Gilead.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1414
OTOH, who insults another country's leader when trying to enter said country?

Even if they are an asshole. :hehe:

Reply #1415
shouldn't matter. Entry should not depend on allegiance to certain politicians in a nation's government.

Reply #1416
It wasn't an analogy.  I think he'd perform in the election like jeb did in the primary if he made that far. And he probably would given how little of a new leaf the dcc and dnc turned after 2016

Please clap

Reply #1418

Reply #1419
lol that West Virginia, the state that broke away from the confederacy out of Virginia, is now the vanguard of racism

Reply #1420

Reply #1421
Most people don't know this but democrats also started the kkk.

Reply #1422
He's not wrong but he was also part of a death squad

• uncool
Reply #1423

• nesb
Reply #1424
I refuse to believe it. What would be his platform? His firm commitment to fucking everyone, irrespective of party?