Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We've got grenades to go.

Topic: Comic relief thread (Read 39220 times) previous topic - next topic

• nesb
Re: Comic relief thread
Reply #2125

• dinosaurs!
  • oppressed by the SJW gynostate
Reply #2126
Indiana teacher says he was forced to resign over transgender name policy
BROWNSBURG, Ind. -- A central Indiana teacher says a school district forced him to resign following a disagreement over a policy that calls for teachers to address transgender students by their preferred name rather than their birth name.

Former Brownsburg High School orchestra teacher John Kluge said the Brownsburg Community Schools policy goes against his religious beliefs and violates his constitutional rights, the Indianapolis Star reported.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #2127
Indiana teacher says he was forced to resign over transgender name policy
BROWNSBURG, Ind. -- A central Indiana teacher says a school district forced him to resign following a disagreement over a policy that calls for teachers to address transgender students by their preferred name rather than their birth name.

Former Brownsburg High School orchestra teacher John Kluge said the Brownsburg Community Schools policy goes against his religious beliefs and violates his constitutional rights, the Indianapolis Star reported.

It's ichabod crane!
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• uncool
Reply #2129

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #2130
Could that be intentional irony?

• uncool
Reply #2131
Pretty sure it is, makes it funnier to me.

Reply #2133
The video, which Trump showed to the press after playing it on an iPad for Kim, is credited to "Destiny Pictures Productions", prompting a flurry of press inquiries to a film production company of that name in California.

Mark Castaldo, the company's founder, said in an email it had "no involvement in the video".

"Woke up to 100's of e-mails and calls from all over the world. Crazy" Castaldo said in a tweet, adding that he was trying to find out "why they used my company name".

Garrett Marquis, an NSC spokesman said in a statement: "The video was created by the National Security Council to help the president demonstrate the benefits of complete denuclearization, and a vision of a peaceful and prosperous Korean peninsula."

When asked about the decision to present the video as made by a non-existent company, an NSC spokesman said there would be no further comment.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #2135
Idk why humans ever stopped holding their leaders physically accountable. Like when a king in prehistoric Ireland was a total fuckup, the people would slice up his nipples and toss him in the nearest bog.

Reply #2136
First I was all "Yeah off with his nips!" and then the mental image of someone sucking Trumps nipples in submission happened that is totally your fault and has probably traumatized me for life.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #2137
First I was all "Yeah off with his nips!" and then the mental image of someone sucking Trumps nipples in submission happened that is totally your fault and has probably traumatized me for life.

Not even sorry.  :devil3:

Reply #2138
You really are some kind of evil genius Borealis

• ffejrxx
Reply #2139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcXVtC_AN3o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahFSqOuADSo

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #2140
Now he'll never be a king.

Reply #2142

Reply #2143

• linus
Reply #2144

Reply #2145

Reply #2146

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2147
bought myself an Irish tin whistle and have been looking for some folk tunes to play and these kinds of images keep showing up next to the tabs/music on one of the sites:

lol wut

Reply #2148
Learning pennywhistle is right at the top of the list of signs of depression.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2149
So is posting on TR, and both also have the added benefit of being extremely irritating to everyone else around you.

:mason:

eta what I would really like is to learn how to play the bagpipes and the Irish harp but you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯