Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: We can't be bothered to ban you.

Topic: Meet the (probable) new senator from Alabama (Read 405 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Meet the (probable) new senator from Alabama
Reply #25
Definitely needs a Venn Diagram

Here's the "real" GOP diagram.

Note that this is what they published as the "real" Democratic diagram ....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Not sure this guy knows what a Venn diagram actually is.

man if only Democrats were Marxists

• JonF
Reply #26
But what do you really think?

I'm Out of Empathy. I'm Out of Pity. I'm Out of Patience

And, no, when it comes to the people who voted for Moore, I don't have to "respect their beliefs." I don't have to "understand where they're coming from." I don't have to "see it from their side." These people are preparing to make a lawless theocratic lunatic one of 100 United States Senators, and that means these people are about to inflict him and his medievalism on me, too. If you think that Roy Moore belongs in the Senate, then you are a half-bright goober whose understanding of American government and basic civics probably stops at the left side of your AM radio dial. You have no concept of the national interest and very little concept of your own, unless, as I suspect, you've made your own fears, and hating people and hawking loogies in all directions, the sum total of your involvement in self-government. You are killing democracy and you don't know it or care. If you had any real Christian charity in your hearts, you'd keep Roy Moore in the locked ward of your local politics and not loose him on a nation that deserves so much better than him.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #27
Definitely needs a Venn Diagram

Here's the "real" GOP diagram.

Not RINO's what?