Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talkrational: crosspost me again and you'll draw back a stump

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 80062 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #3475
Rick is drunk.
Dave is avoiding talking about Pobosiec.

Yes.  Much bigger fish to fry. :-)
How long will you run from the embarrassment, Dave?
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
you suck at truth detection. (And spelling)

Reply #3476
Hey Rick, my good friend--

Feel free to submit any made up stories you like about me to Congress for investigation ... let me know if they get back to you!

Meanwhile ... I have a question ...

IF the FBI did indeed pay for the Steele dossier in an attempt to interfere with a presidential election, would you have a problem with that?

• RickB
Reply #3477
Seriously, dude, drink some wine.

Dave admits that he doesn't know who I was on old TR and cannot support his gutless fucking lies that I was banned.  But then Dave lives in the world of gutless fucking lies. 

Why should any of his other gutless fucking lies be believed if he cannot support this one simple assertion?  He made the accusation, he must have the DATA.  Or is he like EVERY OTHER ALT-RIGHT LIAR and making unsubstantiated accusations? 

Reply #3478

Dave admits that he doesn't know who I was on old TR and cannot support his gutless fucking lies that I was banned.  But then Dave lives in the world of gutless fucking lies. 

Why should any of his other gutless fucking lies be believed if he cannot support this one simple assertion?  He made the accusation, he must have the DATA.  Or is he like EVERY OTHER ALT-RIGHT LIAR and making unsubstantiated accusations? 
He can't help but run.  He's been running for at least a decade.  From the truth, from science, etc.
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
you suck at truth detection. (And spelling)

Reply #3479
Hi Rick!!  With good friends like you, who needs enemies?   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Reply #3480
I really appreciate the stimulating intellectual exchange you've given me here!  Have a wonderful night!

• RickB
Reply #3481

Feel free to submit any made up stories you like about me to Congress for investigation ... let me know if they get back to you!

IF the FBI did indeed pay for the Steele dossier in an attempt to interfere with a presidential election, would you have a problem with that?

Dave, stop trying to touch my dick!!!

• RickB
Reply #3482

He can't help but run.  He's been running for at least a decade.  From the truth, from science, etc.

He has been running from the TRUTH, and reality, all his life.

Reply #3483
For those of you that are interested but lost track ... here's the source of the spreadsheet of a timeline of events of Obamagate ... http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-timeline-of-treason-how-fbi.html

I converted it to an actual spreadsheet and uploaded it to the Dropbox.  Enjoy!

Reply #3484

Oh I think you're getting me confused with 7P.  He eats whole bags of dicks.

• RickB
Reply #3485
I really appreciate the stimulating intellectual exchange you've given me here!  Have a wonderful night!

Dave, before we could have any sort of exchange of ideas, you need to address the LIES that you posted about me.

Reply #3486
OK, my good friend, well I'll get right on that because it's obvious to me that your intellect is towering and I want to tap into that.

• RickB
Reply #3487

Oh I think you're getting me confused with 7P.  He eats whole bags of dicks.

And you, and TRUMP, molest adolescent girls.

Do you really think that dicks come in bags?  What are you six?

• RickB
Reply #3488
OK, my good friend, well I'll get right on that because it's obvious to me that your intellect is towering and I want to tap into that.

Dave double downs on telling an unsupported LIE.

But then LYING is Dave's MO, so it is not surprising that he would double, triple, quadruple down on it as long as he did not have to face a TRUTH!!

Dave, support your LIE or STFU!!!

Reply #3489
What adolescent girls have I molested? I don't seem to recall that.

Maybe you are getting me confused with 7P again. Wasn't it you that was offering 11 and 12 year old prostitutes For Hire on your website? That's a crime you know.

Reply #3490
You and 7P really should get a room, given your fixation on molestation and all.

• RickB
Reply #3491
What adolescent girls have I molested? I don't seem to recall that.

Maybe you are getting me confused with 7P again. Wasn't it you that was offering 11 and 12 year old prostitutes For Hire on your website? That's a crime you know.

I have no idea what you are talking about Dave.  But that only person that has posted anything supporting adult sex with adolescents and pre-adolescents  is yourself.

And, as usual you can only make vague accusations with absolutely no support.

Reply #3492
I gave my support to happy Maasai couple in which the bride was 15 and the groom was in his 70s. Perfectly normal in their culture. What's this about PRE-adolescent? Probably you are getting me confused with 7 Popes again

Reply #3493
Also if you are gay and want to go straight, there is help available.

• RickB
Reply #3494
You and 7P really should get a room, given your fixation on molestation and all.

Dave, you are actually starting to scare me.  Should I send a message to Odessa child services? 

You are far more belligerent than one would expect you to be over the posts made, unless there was some TRUTH, in your mind, to them.  Is that the case Dave?

I am really starting to be uncomfortable in not reporting Dave to the states child services.

• RickB
Reply #3495
I gave my support to happy Maasai couple in which the bride was 15 and the groom was in his 70s. Perfectly normal in their culture. What's this about PRE-adolescent? Probably you are getting me confused with 7 Popes again

No Dave, you gave your support to having a 12 year old having sex with an adult that she was not married to.

• RickB
Reply #3496

Is there help for those of YOU that want to fuck pre-teens?

Reply #3497

No Dave, you gave your support to having a 12 year old having sex with an adult that she was not married to.

No she was married to him. And she was 15. You should read the article.

Reply #3498

Is there help for those of YOU that want to fuck pre-teens?

I have no interest in sex with preteens. 30-somethings are about my speed. Maybe you are getting me confused with 7 Popes

Reply #3499
I have no interest in sex with preteens. 30-somethings are about my speed.

Is that why your wife kicked you out and divorced you?