Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• we'll just have to weaponize our autism

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 70923 times) previous topic - next topic

• nesb
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #5150
Put out their eyes?

• RickB
Reply #5151
Cops also have to raise a puppy throughout their time in the academy and to graduate, they have to shoot the dog.

Cops aren't Kingsmen!! 

And nesb has a point.  The police face little or no repercussions from killing people.  Even when the circumstances of that killing are very questionable.

Reply #5152
This is america. Parents have to teach their kids that before we let the kids ride the bus alone.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Zombies!
  • We're in the pipe, five by five.
Reply #5153
It's odd, it seems that the men of the religious right claim to be a moral majority, at least until their dicks get hard, then it's ANYTHING GOES!!!!111
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/woman-at-center-of-greitens-story-asks-for-privacy-greitens/article_d0886631-12da-5518-922f-2f115a7f3a64.html
JEFFERSON CITY • The woman at the center of possible blackmail allegations aimed at Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens asked the media and the public for privacy Friday.
Through her attorneys at the St. Charles-based Knight & Simpson law firm, she asked reporters to leave her alone.
"This story has taken an emotional toll on our client, and she is extremely distraught that the information has been made public," a statement from the law firm said. "It is very disappointing that her ex-husband betrayed her confidence by secretly, and without her knowledge, recording a private and deeply personal conversation and then subsequently released the recording to the media without her consent."
"She wants to remain a private citizen and does not want to be a part of this story," the statement read. "We are asking the media and the public to continue respecting her privacy."
On Wednesday, hours after delivering his second State of the State address, Greitens admitted to a past extramarital affair in a statement first delivered to KMOV (Channel 4). The governor has subsequently denied any violence or blackmail against the woman with whom he had an affair -- a defense spawned by allegations in an account and an audio recording released by her ex-husband.

The Post-Dispatch has not identified the woman, who has declined repeated interview requests.
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner has launched a criminal investigation into Greitens. In an audio recording the woman's ex-husband said he surreptitiously made in 2015, the woman said Greitens took a compromising photo of her and said he would release it if she told anyone of their affair.
A spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office declined to discuss the investigation Friday. The woman's statement did not note whether she was prepared to cooperate with the investigation, and an attempt to reach her attorney was not successful late Friday afternoon.
The statement issued by her attorneys did not refute or endorse the allegations made in the audio recording.
In response to the woman's statement, an attorney for the ex-husband said his client was committed to protecting the interests of his family.
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sat May 19 2018
Go fuck yourself until you can learn how to respect me. Then we'll talk. And if this offends you and you don't want to participate in this thread anymore, then fine. There's plenty of other science threads to participate in.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #5154
OK Go, who make the best music videos ever, have mad a video about some of this (not quite their usual fare) for their cover of Morrissey's 'Interesting Drug'. Everyone should take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXEBjCJjDm0
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #5155
Hey Dave, maybe Bannon has the killer evidence about Killary and the emails ... at least he'll get a chance to put it on the court record:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42710630

Reply #5156
Dave, it's futile to post contreehouse. No one but you and a few of his followers trust that guy.

It's not a matter of trust. Its a matter of content which actually checks out upon close inspection... and other aspects

• uncool
Reply #5157
Dave, it's futile to post contreehouse. No one but you and a few of his followers trust that guy.

It's not a matter of trust. Its a matter of content which actually checks out upon close inspection... and other aspects
And when, as in several past occasions (see Philando Castile), it doesn't, that should tell you to take what they say with a grain of salt.

When it's an obvious misreading, make that a large grain of salt.

When they do so repeatedly, check futher than you normally would.

Put it all together, and you get: don't trust them.

Reply #5158

Except that it doesn't.

• Pingu
Reply #5159

You wouldn't know, because you don't closely inspect.
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #5160
You have a Darwin debased mind.

• Pingu
Reply #5161
You have a Darwin debased mind.

Yeah.

I can't see the wood for the trees/Ignore the details [delete as appropriate]
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5162

Except that it doesn't.
Sure it does!
He checks it against what he wants to believe and - lo and behold! - it checks out.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #5163
In other words you people have an agenda. Here at this forum, one of your main agenda items seems to be to make sure Dave is wrong about everything because that makes you feel better about your fake science and your fake world view. It also helps you feel better if Dave can be portrayed as being evil.
I don't think you're evil, Dave. I think you say stupid evil things sometimes, but that's because your world view is so twisted. Which is why I'm hoping you will make a 'risky' prediction on whose head is going to roll based on your understanding of what is 'fake' and what is not. When actual events prove you utterly wrong, I hope that you will re-evaluate your outlook and consider the possibility that the right-wing blogoshphere, Limbaugh, and Fox News have hoodwinked you and many of your compatriots into believing a ton of shit that just has no basis in reality. Then we can start to discuss why they are doing this, since it so obviously hurts the poor folks who are most primed to swallow it all, 'hook, line and sinker'. I'm saddened by the near certainty that you'll view this post, like so many before it, as a delusional and 'fucking idiotic' attack against you. It's not, Dave, it's an attempt to help you (although that in itself might be 'fucking idiotic' in it's futility). But you wont be able to see that.

(this post reposted from another thread)
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #5164
Also,

On an unrelated note, it looks like Sloppy Steve Bannon has been subpoenaed to testify in Mueller's Russia investigation.

Whose head(s), Dave? When, Dave?

• nesb
Reply #5165
I'd like to point out that this is the last time Steve Bannon will ever be relevant, because he is a clown man with no job. Persona non grata.

• JonF
Reply #5166

Exactly what close inspection have you performed? Including details.

Or did you just ask if it is what you want to be true?

I know where the smart money is betting.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #5167
You guys already know about the record setting Dow Jones, the low unemployment numbers for blacks and hispanics, the bonuses being given to tons and tons of employees due to the tax cut and the record setting holiday sales numbers ...

What you may NOT know is which companies are in fact moving (back) to USA production ... and the official reasons given by the companies themselves (not by Trump) for moving back ...

This article lists those ...

https://www.gobankingrates.com/making-money/companies-reinvested-america-following-trumps-election/

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5168
You guys already know about the record setting Dow Jones, the low unemployment numbers for blacks and hispanics, the bonuses being given to tons and tons of employees due to the tax cut and the record setting holiday sales numbers ...

What you may NOT know is which companies are in fact moving (back) to USA production ... and the official reasons given by the companies themselves (not by Trump) for moving back ...

https://www.gobankingrates.com/making-money/companies-reinvested-america-following-trumps-election/
So what does this have to do with "Some heads are gonna roll" ?  :dunno:

Or do you agree this is now just the "Dave Hawkins Cheerleading for Trump" thread?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #5169
Apple Is Paying $38 Billion to Bring Cash Back to the U.S. Because of the Tax Overhaul

By BLOOMBERG January 17, 2018

In its December approval of the most extensive tax-code revisions since 1986, Congress scrapped the previous international tax system for corporations -- an unusual arrangement that allowed companies to defer U.S. income taxes on foreign earnings until they returned the income to the U.S. That "deferral" provision led companies to stockpile an estimated $3.1 trillion offshore.

By switching to a new system that's designed to focus on domestic economic activity, congressional tax writers also imposed a two-tiered levy on that accumulated foreign income: Cash will be taxed at 15.5 percent, less liquid assets at 8 percent. Companies can pay over eight years.

Apple has the largest offshore cash reserves of any U.S. company, with about $252 billion in at the end of September, the most recently reported fiscal quarter.

http://fortune.com/2018/01/17/apple-domestic-jobs-investment/

Reply #5170

So what does this have to do with "Some heads are gonna roll" ?  :dunno:

Or do you agree this is now just the "Dave Hawkins Cheerleading for Trump" thread?
To my mind it is just one more item that makes it less likely that you and Pingu's prediction that Trump will not be in office next year more unlikely.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5171
To my mind it is just one more item that makes it less likely that you and Pingu's prediction that Trump will not be in office next year more unlikely.
I never predicted that, Dave "Careful Reading" Hawkins.  I predicted the opposite.

Anyway, it still has nothing to do with any "heads rolling".
So I guess it IS just the "Dave Hawkins Cheerleading Trump" thread now.

Reply #5172
Wow.

I'm speechless.

(Well ok that's a lie but you know what I mean)

A CNN report that's actually fair to Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/GmZe8J1HrlI

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5173
More of the "Dave Hawkins Cheerleading Trump" thread.

Reply #5174