Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Stop posting

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 80988 times) previous topic - next topic

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #6650
"You'd have to be an idiot not to notice he's an idiot.

I know he's got a PhD and all,"

Wait. Someone who has a Ph.D is an idiot? Can it be?
yes. yes it can be. Exhibit A: Carter Page
Not to mention Bluffy's own self-awarded PhD in Truth Detection.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #6651

You have a BA, and you're fucking stupid.
I understood it was a BS.

I don't think they award BAs for EE.
Are we there yet?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6652
I predicted a second special counsel would be appointed ... I'm still predicting this ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj

I predict that this second special counsel will hand out indictments to Obama people ... I cannot say who yet ...

:wave:
And if this doesn't happen, ie. that there is no "second special counsel" or any "indictments to Obama people", will you promise to honestly re-evaluate your sources? Will you promise to honestly consider that the RWNJ machine has been feeding you lies? Will you promise to honestly consider that the MSM (aside from Fox) is at least attempting to convey something that resembles an accurate representation of reality?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dave?

Dave?

Dave?

Dave?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #6653
fred, remember the last 4 digits of your phone number
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #6654

You have a BA, and you're fucking stupid.
I understood it was a BS.

I don't think they award BAs for EE.

Thanks for the fact check.  :grin:
A walk through the ocean of most mens souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

• Pingu
Reply #6655
It always cracks me up that you guys have a degree called a BS.
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• uncool
Reply #6656
Meh. It's you guys that chose to Pile it higher and Deeper.

Reply #6657
well yes.

I thought you were going to say how appropriate it is that Dave Hawkins has that degree.

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #6658
You definitely have a degree in bs. Not sure about the electrical engineering though.
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Pingu
Reply #6659
well yes.

I thought you were going to say how appropriate it is that Dave Hawkins has that degree.

I thought of it....
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #6660
Everyone thought of it

• RickB
Reply #6661
It absolutely amazes me that Dave has no issue with the Director of NSA (Mike Rogers) under Obama running to Trump and discloses that he or his team is under surveillance in a counterespionage probe and the only response is to move the potential colluders to a different location.

Does anyone else see this as the action of someone that is guilty?

Consider:
Nicky No-Nose finds out (from a friendly cop) that his favorite restaurant is bugged.  Nicky then changes to another restaurant, is this in any way suspicions?   Is it legitimate to question what motivated Nicky to ditch the surveillance? 
Consider also that the friendly cop retained his job after Nicky became the Don.  Still not suspicious?

• uncool
Reply #6662
I think you might be assuming your conclusion a bit there. It's pretty close to the "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear" argument.

Reply #6663
It absolutely amazes me that Dave has no issue with the Director of NSA (Mike Rogers) under Obama running to Trump and discloses that he or his team is under surveillance in a counterespionage probe and the only response is to move the potential colluders to a different location.

Does anyone else see this as the action of someone that is guilty?

Consider:
Nicky No-Nose finds out (from a friendly cop) that his favorite restaurant is bugged.  Nicky then changes to another restaurant, is this in any way suspicions?  Is it legitimate to question what motivated Nicky to ditch the surveillance? 
Consider also that the friendly cop retained his job after Nicky became the Don.  Still not suspicious?
You have got to be kidding me.

Reply #6664

Reply #6665
Worth starting to kill people over this shit, eh?

• uncool
Reply #6666
And you lecture us about propaganda?

• RickB
Reply #6667
I think you might be assuming your conclusion a bit there. It's pretty close to the "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear" argument.

My point was more about, why does someone aware of an investigation inform the target of that investigation of the investigation?

I am speaking more about Mike Rogers here than about Trump.  Although I would consider Trumps subsequent actions somewhat suspect.

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #6668
Freaking awesome article...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/06/who-doesnt-love-a-parade/#more-145579
So Dave "totally opposed to violence and believes completely in non-violent solutions" Hawkins is rah-rahing Trump's big military parade.

Colour me surprised. :P
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• uncool
Reply #6669

My point was more about, why does someone aware of an investigation inform the target of that investigation of the investigation?

I am speaking more about Mike Rogers here than about Trump.  Although I would consider Trumps subsequent actions somewhat suspect.

Dave probably sees it as a whistleblowing kind of thing, similar to Snowden or Manning.

• RickB
Reply #6670

Dave probably sees it as a whistleblowing kind of thing, similar to Snowden or Manning.

Do you think that Dave is a fan  of Snowden or Manning?

Nor do I think that Dave is a fan of whistle-blowers in general.  But only when against non-conservatives. 
Dave would absolutely shit-a-brick if a whistle-blower came out against Trump or the religious right.

• uncool
Reply #6671

Nor do I think that Dave is a fan of whistle-blowers in general.  But only when against non-conservatives. 
Dave would absolutely shit-a-brick if a whistle-blower came out against Trump or the religious right.

Snowden yes; Manning probably not.

And yup. I never said he was consistent in his values (to the extent they can be called such).

Reply #6672
And you lecture us about propaganda?
reply 6666. coincidence?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6673
I don't suppose I'm the first one to ask...

If Rogers told Trump, Nov. 17, 2016,  that Trump Tower was bugged, why did Trump tweet, on March 4, 2017

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

:hmm:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• RickB
Reply #6674

Snowden yes; Manning probably not.

And yup. I never said he was consistent in his values (to the extent they can be called such).

OK, just so that we understand each other. 
But remember that Dave supported Trumps request that Assange or Russian Intelligence provide more of Clinton's emails.

And, no, I do not take that as a joke.  I take that as a legitimate request.