Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: what's your phone number?

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 80065 times) previous topic - next topic

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #6800
My point is that you have no business calling other people psycho or however it was you put it.
My life is different now than it was back then doing all those speculative Investments. But is it better? Is it worse? Neither. It's just different. I still sleep 8 hours every night. I still wake up about 5 a.m. and drink two cups of coffee and read a lot and post a lot. I still have to do all the normal things like going to the bathroom and taking showers and shaving and eating and all of that.  My job is lower stress than being in business for myself and it does not take much time each week to make a decent salary which I consider to be around 50,000 a year.  That's what I made last year and I expect to make about the same this year and the year after that and the year after that. By the time I reach retirement age and probably before that, I will have a nice-size flock of sheep which will allow me to scale back on my Sears job if I so desire.  To me, a house that cost more than about $20,000 is too expensive.
And you think anyone with different priorities is "psycho"?
Were you "psycho" back in the before time, when you were Big Bucks Hawkins, telling us all how being a successful bidnessman proved you were smarter than all us dumb academics?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6801
So what you're doing is you are speculating with large sums of money. And if you are successful and make a lot, you will probably put it into a bigger house and how will your life be better?

Why, how, is this any of your business?
Different people make different choices.  It's okay Dave.  It's not harming you, except perhaps in your fantasies of the superiority of a Bronze Age life style.
It's none of my business at all unless someone starts calling me a psycho for My Chosen lifestyle. If they do that, then I think I have the right to push back and observe it maybe it's them that's psycho.

There goes that Renegade capitalization again
He's objecting to this:

I'm really trying to help him here. He doesn't seem to realize that waking up at 4am and spending 2 hours filling his head each morning with such obvious lies and bullshit is doing terrible things to his psyche and hold on reality.

My point is that he's doing himself a disservice, and I am offering him ways to counteract the corrosive effects of his media consumption habits. The first step is to have him realize that his preferred MAGAbot alt-right bullshit conspiracy sites are bullshit. And to do that he has to make some concrete predictions and watch them fail. 

He thinks that attacking my housing situation is some kind of rebuttal. I don't mind, really. It's true that I live in a silly city where the price of housing is ridiculous, but I do so for reasons that are make sense in light of my particular circumstances.

What doesn't make sense is to continue to believe and propagate corrosive lies after they are shown to be complete bullshit by failing in every predictive test. He needs to stop with the CTH, Posobiec, et al. and even Fox News. Watch BBC instead. Listen to NPR instead of Limbaugh on the car radio.  He still believes that Hillary and Podesta were running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza restaurant basement ffs.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6802
... He still believes that Hillary and Podesta were running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza restaurant basement ffs.
Well, tbf, he thinks that is a scientifically viable hypothesis, for which he doesn't currently have enough information to accept or reject.

Dave is not accusing Clinton and Podesta of running a child-prostitution operation in a pizzeria.
He's just ... raising the possibility.
exactly. I think in science we have a name for this... Hypothesis, right?
  • Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:02:35 PM by VoxRat
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #6803
Dave should be a happier person -- ignorance is bliss, right?
Then Daves level of fucking stupidity should be downright orgasmic.
A walk through the ocean of most mens souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Reply #6804
So what you're doing is you are speculating with large sums of money. And if you are successful and make a lot, you will probably put it into a bigger house and how will your life be better?

Different people make different choices.  It's okay Dave.  It's not harming you, except perhaps in your fantasies of the superiority of a Bronze Age life style.
It's none of my business at all unless someone starts calling me a psycho for My Chosen lifestyle. If they do that, then I think I have the right to push back and observe it maybe it's them that's psycho.

He's objecting to this:

I'm really trying to help him here. He doesn't seem to realize that waking up at 4am and spending 2 hours filling his head each morning with such obvious lies and bullshit is doing terrible things to his psyche and hold on reality.

My point is that he's doing himself a disservice, and I am offering him ways to counteract the corrosive effects of his media consumption habits. The first step is to have him realize that his preferred MAGAbot alt-right bullshit conspiracy sites are bullshit. And to do that he has to make some concrete predictions and watch them fail. 

He thinks that attacking my housing situation is some kind of rebuttal. I don't mind, really. It's true that I live in a silly city where the price of housing is ridiculous, but I do so for reasons that are make sense in light of my particular circumstances.

What doesn't make sense is to continue to believe and propagate corrosive lies after they are shown to be complete bullshit by failing in every predictive test. He needs to stop with the CTH, Posobiec, et al. and even Fox News. Watch BBC instead. Listen to NPR instead of Limbaugh on the car radio.  He still believes that Hillary and Podesta were running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza restaurant basement ffs.
The problem with this is that most of the mainstream media cranks out half-truths. The sites I read simply are right a higher percentage of the time in my experience.

Reply #6805
As much as you may hate Donald Trump, the fact is that he has been correct in calling the mainstream media fake news. They put out fake news a lot.

Reply #6806
I've been following Trump for a year now and it does appear to me that there is a well-thought-out strategy for  destroying deep State criminals. And yes I do think that there have been crimes committed.

Keep in mind also that prior to the election year, I barely knew who Donald Trump was. It's not like I've been following him for years and years and have always liked him or anything like that. It's only been this past year that it has dawned on me what he's really up to and I like the part about destroying the Deep state because I have felt for many years that the Deep state is far too powerful.

• uncool
Reply #6807

He's objecting to this:

The problem with this is that most of the mainstream media cranks out half-truths. The sites I read simply are right a higher percentage of the time in my experience.
Really? How do you measure that?

From what I've seen, they don't even make enough factual claims to be called "right" (except "-wing") most of the time.

How are you measuring "half-truths"?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6808
The sites I read simply are right a higher percentage of the time in my experience.
[citation needed]
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6809
As much as you may hate Donald Trump, the fact is that he has been correct in calling the mainstream media fake news. They put out fake news a lot.
So how do you feel about accepting my challenge?

I predicted a second special counsel would be appointed ... I'm still predicting this ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj

I predict that this second special counsel will hand out indictments to Obama people ... I cannot say who yet ...

:wave:
And if this doesn't happen, ie. that there is no "second special counsel" or any "indictments to Obama people", will you promise to honestly re-evaluate your sources? Will you promise to honestly consider that the RWNJ machine has been feeding you lies? Will you promise to honestly consider that the MSM (aside from Fox) is at least attempting to convey something that resembles an accurate representation of reality?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6810
Where have "the sites that you read" been right, about what the "mainstream" media have been wrong?
Be specific.
And, no, simply confirming Dave Hawkins's opinions does not count as "being right".

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6811
Unsupported bullshit.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6812
I've been following Trump for a year now and it does appear to me that there is a well-thought-out strategy for  destroying deep State criminals.
Of course that "appears to you". Because that's what the RWNJ sites you immerse yourself in tell you.

And yes I do think that there have been crimes committed.
Name them.

Reply #6813
Nah. That's for Nunes and Grassley and Goodlatte and Horowitz.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6814
::) 

No.

It is not for Nunes, Grassley, Goodlatte and Horowitz to determine what crimes Dave Hawkins thinks have been committed.

(That's Breitbart's, Posobiec's, and Conservative PlayPens'  job)

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6815
So how do you feel about accepting my challenge?

I predicted a second special counsel would be appointed ... I'm still predicting this ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj

I predict that this second special counsel will hand out indictments to Obama people ... I cannot say who yet ...

:wave:
And if this doesn't happen, ie. that there is no "second special counsel" or any "indictments to Obama people", will you promise to honestly re-evaluate your sources? Will you promise to honestly consider that the RWNJ machine has been feeding you lies? Will you promise to honestly consider that the MSM (aside from Fox) is at least attempting to convey something that resembles an accurate representation of reality?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dave?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6816
Here Dave,

I'll help you out. You sound a lot like this deluded freeper dolt:

COUPGATE: THE ATTEMPTED COUP AGAINST TRUMP AND A LIST OF THE TOP 20 TRAITORS [Vanity]
http://www.FreeRepublic.com ^ | February 8, 2017 | CivilWarBrewing
Posted on 2/8/2018, 3:17:58 PM by CivilWarBrewing

The news media labeled Nixon's scandal 'WATERGATE'. It's time to assign a name to the massive scandals perpetrated by Team Obama aimed at OVERTHROWING OUR DULY-ELECTED GOVERNMENT! This is a textbook example of a BLOODLESS COUP so I hereby label it 'COUPGATE'.

We recall the IRS scandal where Obama attempted to shutter conservative groups and their efforts to win elections. Lerner abused her power by illegally targeting Republicans and Koskinen lied to Congress and destroyed key evidence subpoenaed by Congress. But that's small potatoes compared to the more vast and multi-agency COUPGATE conspiracy by Obama's White House, FBI, DOJ, CIA and other agencies when they sought to prevent Trump from becoming president (Dossier/FISA fraud) and ensuring Hillary would win, but to UNSEAT President Trump AFTER his victory (Mueller investigation "insurance policy").

THIS IS TREASON in its purest form leading up to and during an election, then continuing against a sitting president duly-elected by the American people.

Here is a list of the TOP 20 COUPGATE conspirators who committed serious felonies deserving of LONG FEDERAL PRISON SENTENCES. Shockingly, some of these conspirators are FBI OFFICIALS THEMSELVES INCLUDING ITS DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY. Among their many crimes includes violation of the Espionage Act by mishandling/leaking classified information, obstruction of justice, destroying key evidence, perjury (lying to and knowingly withholding information from Congress and the FBI), and most seriously TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE AND THEIR DULY-ELECTED PRESIDENT!!:

Abedin, Huma
Brennan, John
Clapper, James
Clinton, Bill
Clinton, Hillary
Comey, James
Jarrett, Valerie
Lynch, Loretta
McCabe, Andrew
Mills, Cheryl
Mueller, James
Obama, Barack
Ohr, Bruce
Page, Lisa
Pagliano, Bryan
Rice, Susan
Rosenstein, Rod
Steele, Christopher
Strzok, Peter
Yates, Sally

Does that sound accurate to you?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6817
Who is James Mueller?

Reply #6818
Here are the heads that have rolled at the FBI so far... well actually just removed from their jobs or resigned or retired or got demoted. I have previously defined heads rolling as going to jail.

FBI Director James Comey was fired; Asst. FBI Director Andrew "Andy" McCabe was removed; FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker was removed; FBI Attorney Lisa Page was removed; FBI Agent Peter Strzok was demoted; FBI Special Agent, Chief of Staff, James Rybicki resigned.  Yet somehow, even through today, FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap remains.

E.W. "Bill" Priestap is an enigma.

Your thoughts?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/#more-145645

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6819
Why are you so reluctant to acknowledge my challenge, Dave?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #6820
Taxes and insurance another $1,000 a month or more? So we're talking about $5,000 a month housing expense before utilities and maintenance? That just blows my mind.
Yes, but blowing your little mind doesn't take much more than lighting off a rather small petard.

Meanwhile, it's been about a year, so about $60K in payments, and perhaps the down and such were $160K (20% is common), so $220K invested and already he's potentially made $170K, so down some $50K. However, if next year is similar, the value will increase by $206K to $1176K for a net potential value of $1176K - $280K = $896K for a net profit of $96K. That's a ROI of 34% or roughly 17% a year. Year 3, the property will increase to about $1426K with a net invested of $340, for a potential profit of $286K for a rough ROI of 84% or about 28% per year. Not too bad, plus he gets to live in the place. Of course, we really should deduct the rent he is not paying plus whatever tax credits he gets. Figuring that in, given rents in Vancouver are probably about the same as his mortgage payment or $4K per month, or $48K per year, that gets his annual investment down to $12K a year and the above numbers go to $2K down first year, up $192K for an ROI of 104% for the second year and up $420K for an ROI of nearly 220% overall and 73% per year. That's damned good.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #6821

That's not why some folks are calling you psycho. This thread is about your claiming Heads will be rolling. Not about your Economics of Saving Agriculture. The psycho appellation regards your basic political philosophies and attitudes and how gullible you are.
Are we there yet?

Reply #6822
I don't have enough specific information.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6823
I don't have enough specific information.
:rofl:

Just like you don't have enough "specific information" to assess how likely it is that Clinton and Podesta were running a child sex ring out of a DC pizzeria.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6824
Also:
But as long as we're talking about bizarre conspiracy theories, I'd REALLY like to get Hawkins's response to this:

I don't suppose I'm the first one to ask...

If Rogers told Trump, Nov. 17, 2016,  that Trump Tower was bugged, why did Trump tweet, on March 4, 2017

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

:hmm:
^^^^^^^  Dave ?
Not enough "specific information" ?