Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: A worker's collective

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 81040 times) previous topic - next topic

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #6950
And what if that never happens?
Then I will modify my views like I already said.  Why are you asking me again?  Do you think you will get a different answer?

I'm asking for a more specific answer, as fredbear asked a more specific question. To quote:

I predicted a second special counsel would be appointed ... I'm still predicting this ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj

I predict that this second special counsel will hand out indictments to Obama people ... I cannot say who yet ...

:wave:
And if this doesn't happen, ie. that there is no "second special counsel" or any "indictments to Obama people", will you promise to honestly re-evaluate your sources? Will you promise to honestly consider that the RWNJ machine has been feeding you lies? Will you promise to honestly consider that the MSM (aside from Fox) is at least attempting to convey something that resembles an accurate representation of reality?
So will you?
Actually, this is awesome.

My challenge for Dave is this:

He can specify the time period. If at the end of his specified time period, the 'second special counsel' has not convened and there have been no 'indictments handed out to Obama people', he has to modify his media consumption habits. For 1 year. No Fox News No Limbaugh, No CTH or zerohedge. No Posobiec or Cernovich. No Free Republic. For that matter no MSNBC.

He has to restrict himself to BBC, NPR and PBS. That's it. If he goes to someone's house and Hannity is spouting his usual bullshit, Dave has to leave the room. At the end of the year he can go back to the bullshit, but first should write a blurb about how his perception has altered over the course of his 'cold turkey' year.

Are you up for it Dave?

So Dave,

It's been well over 48 hours to you to mull over my challenge. Do you think that's long enough? I do. Your continued silence in the matter suggests that you do not have the strength of conviction or confidence in your position and your sources that you would need to to have in order to accept my challenge.

Since you tacitly accept this, and by extension acknowledge that your RWNJ sources are deliberately and maliciously spreading misinformation (aka lying), you will now be on record as lying every time you uncritically post a CTH screed such as this:

Here's the latest from my buddy Sundance...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/#more-145720

From now on, Dave, you will be lying each and every time you propagate malicious misinformation. You know it's bullshit, Dave. That you want it to be true doesn't make it so, and you know this. You know it, somewhere deep inside, since you refuse to even acknowledge my challenge. And posting bullshit that you know is bullshit, is lying, Dave. It's a particularly nasty form of lying, actually, since it's contributing to the polarization of your society, and the acceptance of extraordinarily questionable behavior on the part of your president. Knowingly re-posting RWNJ bullshit that you know is bullshit is lying, Dave.
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:43:06 PM by fredbear
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #6951
Both Watergate and Iran-Contra were multiyear affairs. FISA-gate may last longer, given that the media this time around are not a watchdog, but an enabler, of government misconduct. We are at the very beginning of the exposure of wronging by Obama-era DOJ and FBI officials -- and their superiors -- and have not begun to learn exactly why and how American citizens were improperly monitored, and by whom. In one of the strangest moments in the history of American journalism, Washington reporters and agencies, known for their loud interests in protecting civil liberties, are either silent or working to suppress news of these scandals, and they may well soon rue their own complacency.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456134/fisagate-boomerangs-democrats-hillary-obama

Reply #6952
What's next?

Attorney General Sessions must find muscular, ambitious, and combative prosecutors (preferably from outside Washington, D.C., and preferably existing federal attorneys), direct them to call a Grand Jury, and begin collating information from congressional investigations to get to the bottom of what is likely one of gravest scandals in post-war American history: the effort to use the federal government to thwart the candidacy of an unpopular presidential candidate and then to smear and ruin his early tenure as president.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456354/fisa-scandal-clinton-obama-corruption-lawbreaking-whats-next-prosecution

• Pingu
Reply #6953
What impresses you about these articles, Dave?
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6954
Still pretending my challenge is invisible, Dave?

Still posting bullshit that you know is bullshit? Why? To try to shore up your very shaky belief in Obamatreason?

You are lying, Dave. Lying to yourself, lying to your neighbors, lying to us. You are a liar, Dave.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Pingu
Reply #6955

• uncool
Reply #6956
Anyone have Dave's 2011-2015 predictions?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6957

Reply #6958
Anyone have Dave's 2011-2015 predictions?
I'm pretty sure he's always been wrong about everything.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #6959
Also, I liked the bit where the senator asked all the fbi people if Trump has given even a single order to investigate Russia's ongoing interference in our election processes and they all said , nope.

• uncool
Reply #6960
Found it. Not predictions, but "somewhat plausible".

http://talkrational.org/archive/showthread.php?p=1286634#post1286634

Reply #6961

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6962
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #6963

Awesome! (your link wasn't working for me)

Reply #6964
Just LOVIN' Sean Hannity's latest batshittery (the secret sperm on Obama's portrait)

People take this guy seriously - this is what America has come to

Sad!

• nesb
Reply #6965
"the widening scandal over Obama's portrait"

• Faid
Reply #6966
Found it. Not predictions, but "somewhat plausible".

http://talkrational.org/archive/showthread.php?p=1286634#post1286634
Hey, he nailed the "underfunded government agancies" part! Just got the timing (and agencies) wrong.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #6967

Awesome! (your link wasn't working for me)
AKA "come on people, you read the Left Behind series, buy my book too!"
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #6968

Wait...
That book cover deserves a close-up:

"Hey I know how we can save some money on this cover! Let's hire an 8th grader, teach him photoshop in the morning and let him make the cover when he gets back from lunch."

Reply #6969

Wait...
That book cover deserves a close-up:

"Hey I know how we can save some money on this cover! Let's hire an 8th grader, teach him photoshop in the morning and let him make the cover when he gets back from lunch."
Not fair. It would take at least a day to teach him enough Photoshop to make that cover.

• Pingu
Reply #6970
Or just WordArt

Reply #6971
Or just WordArt

Nah they would need blending modes. About a 20 minute lesson for an 8th grader of average intelligence.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6972
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #6973
Is that an RPG box cover from the 80s?

Reply #6974
Or just WordArt

Nah they would need blending modes. About a 20 minute lesson for an 8th grader of average intelligence.
No. It definitely needs layers and transparencies.