Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: lol, you guys can't help yourselves, can you?

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 81043 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7150
The latest from my buddy Sundance ...
....is yet more of the same hyper partisan bullshit (surprise surprise).

Does it ever cross your mind that being on the same side as Russian troll factories might not be the best thing for your country?

"Unwitting" might be the term you cling onto, but bear in mind that once the facts are pointed out, you can no longer plea stupidity and ignorance. It crosses the line into malicious intent to harm, some might even call it treasonous.

ETA: You have ceased to be just an 'unwitting' tool of the enemy, Dave. You have become the enemy.
We have met the enemy and he is us.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #7151
The latest from my buddy Sundance ...
[snip gobbledygook]
Dave, can you give us a meaningful summary of what "your buddy Sundance" is even trying to argue for here? What, specifically, his reasoning is? Not "It's all a Nothingburger", "Muh Russia" and other content-free slogans: Explain the actual ARGUMENT that is supposedly being made there. Thx.

It looks like Dave can't summarize (this or any other playhouse quotes).

I think that somebody once said something about what lacking the ability to summarize something in a few words suggests about understanding. Right, Dave?

Reply #7152
True

Lol

Reply #7153
True

Lol

Cognitive dissonance in just two words.

• uncool
Reply #7154
If the stuff they say ends up being true then I'll know they are good sites. If the stuff they say ends up being false, then I will know they are bad sites. Not rocket science here.
So Dave, what are your thoughts on GatewayPundit?
Dave?

• RickB
Reply #7155
If the stuff they say ends up being true then I'll know they are good sites. If the stuff they say ends up being false, then I will know they are bad sites. Not rocket science here.
So Dave, what are your thoughts on GatewayPundit?
Dave?

Good luck getting a reasoned answer to this question.

Predicting "LOL".

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7156
A breakdown of the Fox News coverage over the weekend:

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/19/17027456/fox-news-mueller-indictment-trump

Not that you will read it, Dave, but contrast this with your treefort bullshit to see what a substantive media analysis looks like.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7157
How do you know it's substantive?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7158
Because it has substance.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7159
How do I know that you haven't, and won't, read it?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7160

Reply #7161
How do I know that you haven't, and won't, read it?

• Pingu
Reply #7162
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #7163
Such as?
data and data analysis
I would really like to see what your idea of "data" is ... and also an example of the analysis of that "data" ... from the linked article.

• ffejrxx
Reply #7164
Such as?
data and data analysis
I would really like to see what your idea of "data" is ... and also an example of the analysis of that "data" ... from the linked article.
are you unable to read the article yourself and determine if it has substance and data to support it?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7165
are you unable to read the article yourself and determine if it has substance and data to support it?
He is.  :sadyes:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7166
Gateway Pundit, free republic, and other rw sites have mounted a smear campaign against the more vocal kids who survived the Florida school shooting, calling them 'shills', saying they are coached, claiming they 'party like rock stars' etc.

There is no evidence any of these kids do any of this. They are just a group of earnest teenagers recovering from a terrible trauma.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-new-smear-campaign-against-students-who-survived-the-parkland-massacre-b71c1e1d722c/

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7167
Gateway Pundit, free republic, and other rw sites have mounted a smear campaign against the more vocal kids who survived the Florida school shooting, calling them 'shills', saying they are coached, claiming they 'party like rock stars' etc.

There is no evidence any of these kids do any of this. They are just a group of earnest teenagers recovering from a terrible trauma.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-new-smear-campaign-against-students-who-survived-the-parkland-massacre-b71c1e1d722c/

god these people are sickening

I hope there's a huge turnout for the March 24 events inspired by these kids.

MARCH FOR OUR LIVES.

• nesb
Reply #7168
We need to teach those kids a lesson like we did the families of the "Sandy Hook" (((crisis actors))).

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7169
And here's Donnie jr. touting another rw site bashing David Hogg, another one of the vocal students, because his dad is retired FBI. Insinuating that he isn't a student, or is being coached by the FBI. Lying about his dad's status by saying he is still working at Miami FBI, when he is a retired person.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/don-jr-promotes-article-from-conspiracy-site-suggesting-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-is-fbi-plant/

Reply #7170
Such as?
data and data analysis

There is a way to find out!

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7171
Such as?
data and data analysis

Fuck that. If you want an answer, you make some effort. Go to that link and attempt to answer your own question from what you see there. I will be happy to engage with you if you can show that you've put in at least a token amount of effort in understanding the point of that link.

See, this is why people question your honesty and impartiality(!), Dave. You will argue any insignificant minutiae ad nauseum when it's something you don't want to believe, but Conservative Treefort is swallowed whole, with enthusiasm. Oooo doggies!

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7172
And here's Donnie jr. touting another rw site bashing David Hogg, another one of the vocal students, because his dad is retired FBI. Insinuating that he isn't a student, or is being coached by the FBI. Lying about his dad's status by saying he is still working at Miami FBI, when he is a retired person.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/don-jr-promotes-article-from-conspiracy-site-suggesting-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-is-fbi-plant/

It's like a parallel to Afdave's, 7th Law, but substitute vile and despicable for pathetic and retarded.

No matter how unsurpassably vile and despicable any pronouncement by the Trumpsters may be, it seems it can always be followed by something even more vile and despicable.

Reply #7173
A breakdown of the Fox News coverage over the weekend:

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/19/17027456/fox-news-mueller-indictment-trump

Not that you will read it, Dave, but contrast this with your treefort bullshit to see what a substantive media analysis looks like.

Wait, is the whole point of this exercise in analysis, to say that Fox News has a conservative bias?
Well Holy Shit, Is there anyone alive who doesn't already know that?
And, is there anybody alive who does not know that CNN and MSNBC have a liberal bias?
If you are seeking news without bias, the best you can do is sample all three (at least) networks and try to average it all out.
That's what I try to do and I do recognize there are two sides to every story, especially when both sides have their own slant.

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." (Jonathan Swift)

Reply #7174

It's like a parallel to Afdave's, 7th Law, but substitute vile and despicable for pathetic and retarded.

No matter how unsurpassably vile and despicable any pronouncement by the Trumpsters may be, it seems it can always be followed by something even more vile and despicable.

I think you have an unhealthy obsession about Trump and the "Trumpsters"

The fact is, the FBI totally dropped the ball here and needs to be held accountable.
"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." (Jonathan Swift)