Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Wow.  TR's regrettable habit of pointing and laughing at newbies is positively welcoming in comparison with such barrages of faux-righteous anger.   (re A+)

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 80891 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7300
Dave, are you aware that there was a school shooting recently?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7301
WTF? @ Borealis

Pay some fucking attention to the real world. Or even the other politics threads on TR.
you mean the fake World? Why?

Oooo doggies ... January is going to be fun ... !!!

How fun was January, Dave?

How fun has February been so far?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7302
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7303
Dave, are you aware that there was a school shooting recently?

I was wondering that myself. He's made no reference to it, at least that I have seen. I don't know how he could have missed it, given how wrenchingly tragic and massively reported, but I suppose if you never watched television and only checked specific political stories/figures (such as Mueller/Nunes etc.) on rwnj media you might conceivably not have realised or recognised references to it.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7304
jfc
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7305
Lol

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7306
Yeah, what could be more lol-able than 17 kids getting massacred, your RWNJ buddies promoting the theory that the survivors are "crisis actors", and Don Jr. "liking" that theory?

Fucking hilarious, in a Dave Hawkins sort of way.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7307
Oh ya sure ... that's what I was loling

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7308

It's hard to tell, Dave.

Earlier you thought Greiten's crimes were funny as all hell, and your response re the Florida kids made no sense in context unless you literally had nfi what we were talking about.

You laugh at really inappropriate posts all the time. Nobody can read your mind.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7309
feel free to explain what you WERE loling.
That's the problem with posting " lol " when you have nothing more articulate to say.

Reply #7310
He woo hoos sex with kids so not that far out of the realm of possibility he would lol @ killing them too.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:29:03 AM by madmardigan

Reply #7311
Gates pleads guilty...
https://www.vox.com/2018/2/23/17045226/robert-mueller-flip-rick-gates-russia
But I'm sure your buddy Sundance will tell you how that's great news for Trump and Hillary is going to jail any second now, eh Dave?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7312
Since you have a random sporadic inability to use the quote function and an extremely poor habit of throwing in random 'lol's, what the fuck do you expect people will think? This is a discussion board. People expect posts to convey some kind of meaning.

also,

Quote from: Dave Hawkins
Why do you waste the bandwidth to basically say "nuh uh"? Why don't you just use this post to explain yourself?

Reply #7313
If we automatically assume the worst about Dave, it's seldom inaccurate.
A walk through the ocean of most mens souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Reply #7314
He woo hoos sex with kids so not that far out of the realm of possibility he would lol @ killing them too.
this is a great example of the mental debauchery that many people who post here have. When you lie to yourself and to everyone else constantly, then you say nonsensical things like this. The truth is I woohoo with those who are woo-hooing ( the Young Bride and her elderly groom for example ) and I am sympathetic toward those who are not woo-hooing such as all those poor families that were victims of the shooting.

Reply #7315
And I often LOL at the idiots who make it idiotic posts here.

Reply #7316
Gates pleads guilty...
But I'm sure your buddy Sundance will tell you how that's great news for Trump and Hillary is going to jail any second now, eh Dave?
manafort and gates are such old news. Come on.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7317
this is a great example of the mental debauchery that many people who post here have. When you lie to yourself and to everyone else constantly, then you say nonsensical things like this. The truth is I woohoo with those who are woo-hooing ( the Young Bride and her elderly groom for example ) and I am sympathetic toward those who are not woo-hooing such as all those poor families that were victims of the shooting.

Bullshit. You're, afaik, still reading and applauding some of the people who've been smearing those kids for days.

Reply #7318
Lol @ new indictments and plea deals being old news.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7319
Rumours of three warrants going to the UK, recipients unknown (lol  :pisstape:  )

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #7320
If we automatically assume the worst about Dave, it's seldom inaccurate.

That's been my experience too.
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

Reply #7321
Gates pleads guilty...
That's today, Dave
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7322
mental debauchery
::)

wtf is this moronic phrase even supposed to mean ?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7323
But there is no account presented that either the bride nor her groom woo-hooed.
And you sympathies do not show readily. Almost like you don't have any.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7324
Gates pleads guilty...
Yes, and their heads are rolling.
Are we there yet?