Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Do you have to allow so much swearing and name calling on your website? Is it really necessary? I came by this web site by asking a Bargain Hunt question and was surprised that such a family, morning TV programme has cause for such mindless profanities. It makes one ask why watch the programme then?

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 80063 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeB
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7325
And I often LOL at the idiots who make it idiotic posts here.
I can count the "idiots" at TR on one hand, maybe 1/2 a hand.  Plenty of smart people here.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7326
He woo hoos sex with kids so not that far out of the realm of possibility he would lol @ killing them too.
this is a great example of the mental debauchery that many people who post here have. When you lie to yourself and to everyone else constantly, then you say nonsensical things like this. The truth is I woohoo with those who are woo-hooing ( the Young Bride and her elderly groom for example ) and I am sympathetic toward those who are not woo-hooing such as all those poor families that were victims of the shooting.

Bullshit. You're, afaik, still reading and applauding some of the people who've been smearing those kids for days.
THIS   is the point.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7327
Smearing what kids? Give me an example. I think you guys are just smoking dope again.

Reply #7328
Smearing what kids? Give me an example. I think you guys are just smoking dope again.

You know the kids who were shot up in Florida?

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #7329
Dave, I have to give you credit for remaining so unabashedly, hilariously  pro your-side despite the evidence to the contrary.

It's impressive.

• Fenrir
Reply #7330

You know the kids who were shot up in Florida?

WARNING WARNING

Emergency Reboot required

Stand away from the thread

WARNING WARNING

:sl:

:badger:
It's what plants crave.

• Pingu
Reply #7331

Dave, you are the most militantly ignorant person I have ever come across. Do you really not know about the smearing by Gateway Pundit and other right wing sites of the Stoneman Douglas kids?  And the propagation of those smears on social media by Russian bots?

You don't even KNOW?

And yet your go-to assumption is that WE are the ones "smoking dope"?  Does it never enter your gigantic titanium cranium that perhaps the person in ignorance is YOU?
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7332
People this clueless should not be allowed to vote.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Faid
Reply #7333
Aaaaand he badgered. No surprise there.

He'll return later with some other, irrelevant rant from his favorite blogs, as if nothing happened.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• uncool
Reply #7334
Hrm. I think not quite yet - he probably has another couple "lololololol"s left in him.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7335
Take it up with  Lauren Hogg.

• Pingu
Reply #7336

Reply #7337
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• ffejrxx
Reply #7338

• Pingu
Reply #7339

• Pingu
Reply #7340
Or as Lawrence Tribe,  professor of constitutional law at Harvard Law School and the Carl M. Loeb University Professor at Harvard University, puts it:

Reply #7341
B-b-bbut, the rwnj's have such good insult names for adam schiff. He MUST BE LYING!

• Pingu
Reply #7342

• Faid
Reply #7343
And now we wait, as dave himself waits for the alt-right commissars to make up the story he has to parrot.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #7344
I would think, like Dave, they would just ignore that sort of thing.

• uncool
Reply #7345
From this memo:
In an extensive explanation to the Court, DOJ discloses that ..."The FBI speculates that the identified U.S. Person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1's [Trump's] campaign"

Lovely. Nunes is a master at deceitful phrasing. From his memo:
Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton's campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.
  • Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:10:42 PM by uncool

Reply #7346
Shit just got 9-D.

• uncool
Reply #7347
Some of the footnotes reveal something I found a bit surprising. Namely, that apparently the DoJ only submits one FISC application a day (or at least, usually does) - I'm guessing as a compilation.

• Pingu
Reply #7348
From this memo:
In an extensive explanation to the Court, DOJ discloses that ..."The FBI speculates that the identified U.S. Person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1's [Trump's] campaign"

Lovely. Nunes is a master at deceitful phrasing. From his memo:
Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton's campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.

yeah.  Because if they'd actually said what Nunews said they didn't say, it would be unlawfully referencing US citizens, right? 

• Pingu
Reply #7349
In the interests of even-handedness, here is a tweet-sized summary from another expert on the matter:

In fact two tweets: