Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: All your meme are belong to us.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 62322 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7500
Bullshit. Life's been good is a great song. Also, we don't need the ladies crying cause the story's sad.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #7501
Bullshit. Life's been good is a great song. Also, we don't need the ladies crying cause the story's sad.

OK, that didn't go the direction I meant :blushing:
A walk through the ocean of most mens souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #7502
I just started singing that last song last week with my band (in practice). It was not good. :-)

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7503
Trump admin guts industrial bird protection regulations:

Mowad has held dying, oil-cloaked songbirds in his hands. He knows their deaths often are slow and painful. Trapped in these waste pits, raptors, ducks and songbirds can starve to death, suffocate, die of exposure or absorb poisons.

"I knew that I saw more dead birds in that one pit than hunters would poach my entire career," Mowad, who is now retired, said of the 1996 discovery. "It was very clear to me that this is where our work priority should be."

He had access to a powerful weapon, too--one that now, under the Trump administration, is gone.

"A bird drops in an oil pit, he doesn't last long," said Grosz, the retired Fish and Wildlife Service law enforcement official. "Chemicals will eat tissue, and bones drop to the bottom. Or skunks, badgers and coyotes will eat them."

From 1992 to 2005, Pepper Trail, a Fish and Wildlife Service ornithologist and forensic scientist, analyzed more than 2,000 birds representing 172 species that died in oil pits. But now, given the new solicitor's opinion, he said he doesn't expect any more oiled birds to arrive in his lab because their deaths no longer will be investigated.

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2018/03/industry-kills-nearly-40-million-birds-per-year-the-trump-administration-doesnt-think-thats-enough/

Tip of the iceberg, Dave.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7504

Mowad has held dying, oil-cloaked songbirds in his hands. He knows their deaths often are slow and painful. Trapped in these waste pits, raptors, ducks and songbirds can starve to death, suffocate, die of exposure or absorb poisons.

"I knew that I saw more dead birds in that one pit than hunters would poach my entire career," Mowad, who is now retired, said of the 1996 discovery. "It was very clear to me that this is where our work priority should be."

He had access to a powerful weapon, too--one that now, under the Trump administration, is gone.

"A bird drops in an oil pit, he doesn't last long," said Grosz, the retired Fish and Wildlife Service law enforcement official. "Chemicals will eat tissue, and bones drop to the bottom. Or skunks, badgers and coyotes will eat them."

From 1992 to 2005, Pepper Trail, a Fish and Wildlife Service ornithologist and forensic scientist, analyzed more than 2,000 birds representing 172 species that died in oil pits. But now, given the new solicitor's opinion, he said he doesn't expect any more oiled birds to arrive in his lab because their deaths no longer will be investigated.

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2018/03/industry-kills-nearly-40-million-birds-per-year-the-trump-administration-doesnt-think-thats-enough/

Bluffy's the asshole of the iceberg.
Are we there yet?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7505

Dave is largely irrelevant, other than that he represents the broad segment of Americans (including the alarmingly large Dominionist Christian cult) who give no shits about the environment and wildlife, and who won't be the least moved by Trump's stripping all protections in favour of industrial profits.

This, for example, is disgusting, and certainly indicates where Trump (and his trophy hunting, elephant mutilating sons stand on the issue:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4829806/trumps-wildlife-conservation-council-led-by-big-game-hunters-group-who-counts-cecil-the-lion-killer-as-member/

The entire Trump appointed council consists of wealthy trophy hunters, safari owners, hunting preserve owners. Included is the group dentist Walter Palmer, famous for killing Cecil the Lion, is a member of. Not often mentioned in defenses of Palmer is that some years before killing Cecil, he illegally shot a bear and offered the guide $20,000 to keep quiet about it.

Lovely:

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7506

Dave is largely irrelevant, other than that he represents the broad segment of Americans (including the alarmingly large Dominionist Christian cult) who give no shits about the environment and wildlife, and who won't be the least moved by Trump's stripping all protections in favour of industrial profits.

This, for example, is disgusting, and certainly indicates where Trump (and his trophy hunting, elephant mutilating sons stand on the issue:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4829806/trumps-wildlife-conservation-council-led-by-big-game-hunters-group-who-counts-cecil-the-lion-killer-as-member/

The entire Trump appointed council consists of wealthy trophy hunters, safari owners, hunting preserve owners. Included is the group dentist Walter Palmer, famous for killing Cecil the Lion, is a member of. Not often mentioned in defenses of Palmer is that some years before killing Cecil, he illegally shot a bear and offered the guide $20,000 to keep quiet about it.

Lovely:

I wonder how they'd feel if they were the game.
Are we there yet?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7507
No one bothered to note the passing of H.R. McMaster.

:sad:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7508
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7509
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7510
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Faid
Reply #7511
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #7512
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/977239091673751552?s=20
That was in everyone's mind, but I never expected Coulter to say it.
Coulter saying things I agree with makes me feel dirty...
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #7513
Don't forget this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/977227164302049280

Pingu has predicted that Donald Trump will not be in office by January of 2019. I believe that she believes this primarily because she reads fake news. ( understandable because she is a fake scientist )

I guess this means that what Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham spout is fake news.

Reply #7514
Don't forget this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/977227164302049280

Pingu has predicted that Donald Trump will not be in office by January of 2019. I believe that she believes this primarily because she reads fake news. ( understandable because she is a fake scientist )

I guess this means that what Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham spout is fake news.

Impeachment is a really slow process.   What will likely happen is the Dems will destroy the GOP in the midterms and have them primary Trump out.

• ffejrxx
Reply #7515
did someone tell trump the V.A. sec. was in charge of his affairs?

• JonF
Reply #7516
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7517
The Master Negotiator pulls off a big one using the "Magnanimous Panda" strategy ... predicted by Sundance almost 7 months ago ...

• Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:43:32 AM by Dave Hawkins

Reply #7518
Also, this seems like a pretty big deal ...

President Trump Leads 21 Nation Coalition In Simultaneous Expulsion of Russian Diplomats...
Posted on March 26, 2018   by sundance

Earlier today President Donald Trump led the largest ever coalition response in response to Russia's alleged use of a nerve agent to poison a former Russian spy living in the United Kingdom. In total, 21 countries simultaneously expelled Russian diplomats.

The Trump administration ordered the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the US identified as intelligence agents, and the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle. 48 of the intelligence agents worked at the Russian embassy in Washington DC and 12 were posted at the United Nations in New York.

President Trump was joined by simultaneous action from: France, Albania, Australia, Canada, Norway, Ukraine, Sweden, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Italy, Hungary, Germany, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic and the U.K. https://theconservativetreehouse.com/page/2/

Reply #7519
Trump was "joined by the UK". The UK did this a week ago. 
Why do I bother?

• ffejrxx
Reply #7520
trump leads like a baby sitting in a stroller

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7521
"Trump leads..."
:rofl:
... from behind.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7522
Getting China closer to N Korea is a master stroke by the Master Negotiator.   

Ooooookaaaay ...

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7523
So whose heads are going to roll?

Reply #7524
Getting China closer to N Korea is a master stroke by the Master Negotiator.   

Ooooookaaaay ...
No. A denuclearized Korean peninsula is a master Stroke by the master negotiator. Not all the way there yet of course, but even getting him to agree to it is a big step.