Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: How fucking morons are you

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 71668 times) previous topic - next topic

fredbear, JonF, Fenrir, Wally and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
  • JonF
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7850
Holy crapola!  Explosive interview with Devin Nunes on Fox on Sunday. Maria Bartiromo hosting.

Get this... Nunes and his team finally received the original electronic communication which started this whole Russia collusion investigation and it was ...

NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT

at all.
Really?

What was it, then?

How does he know it's what started the investigation?
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7851
Hawkins's

ZOMG!!! NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT!!!1!
 :hair:    :hair:   :hair:  

post isn't coherent enough to merit a response.

I will just note, though, that the "whole Russia collusion investigation" is the Mueller investigation.
It was started, IIUC, by Trump appointee, Rod Rosenstein.
Not by McCabe, Comey, Clinton or Obama.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7852
:facepalm:

• Faid
Reply #7853
So which is it, dave? Is the whole Mueller investigation 'illegal' and based on "NON-OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT" (the horror!), or...

...Mueller is secretly working for Trump to get to Obama and Hillary?

Choose your conspiracy theory.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #7854
Pingu thinks there is enough evidence to convict  Trump of some crime because she reads fake news. She is not an evidence-based person contrary to what she would have you believe. She is ideology and agenda-driven and she only considers evidence which supports that ideology. She completely ignores or explains away contrary evidence.
:ironicat:
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• Faid
Reply #7855
Look dave. Since you like to pretend you understand all this better than us poor Darwin Club members, I'm gonna give you a chance to show it.

Let's say that Famous Partisan Hack Nunes is 100% correct. Let'say that the original electronic communication which started this whole Russia collusion investigation was "NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT".

What do you think the implications of that will be? For the research and those involved? Don't give me some "Obamerrs will totes end up behind bars" crap. Be detailed and specific.

Let's see if you really know what you're talking about.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #7856
Look dave. Since you like to pretend you understand all this better than us poor Darwin Club members, I'm gonna give you a chance to show it.

Let's say that Famous Partisan Hack Nunes is 100% correct. Let'say that the original electronic communication which started this whole Russia collusion investigation was "NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT".

What do you think the implications of that will be? For the research and those involved? Don't give me some "Obamerrs will totes end up behind bars" crap. Be detailed and specific.

Let's see if you really know what you're talking about.
Nah.

Just watch.

• Faid
Reply #7857
What is that even supposed to mean? Are you going to address my request, or not?

• Faid
Reply #7858
You really have no idea what all this means, do you? You see your alt-right idols cheer and wave their ponpons, and you simply do the same like a good obedient sheep.

Oh well.

Reply #7859
Anyone who still puts any stock in anything Nunes says at this point is beyond gullible.

ETA: It would be interesting to try and pinpoint the moment Dave went from gullible rube just being taken in to true believer waving the pom-poms. Or maybe that sort of thing is just instantaneous with Dave. As soon as he begins to believe something, his belief in it is not only complete but also synonymous with his own ego. It's really fascinating.
  • Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 07:04:11 AM by BenTheBiased

• Faid
Reply #7860
Anyone who still puts any stock in anything Nunes says at this point is beyond gullible.

ETA: It would be interesting to try and pinpoint the moment Dave went from gullible rube just being taken in to true believer waving the pom-poms. Or maybe that sort of thing is just instantaneous with Dave. As soon as he begins to believe something, his belief in it is not only complete but also synonymous with his own ego. It's really fascinating.
It was the day Trump got elected. Or, at least, that was the day he dropped all pretenses.

Reply #7861
FWIW (which probably isn't much), Nunes' claim is that the FBI got its information about Papadopoulos not from "official intelligence" but from Clinton associates feeding them info. I'm not really sure what that claim is supposed to accomplish. Is he trying to make the case that the info was obtained illegally? Or is he trying to cast doubt on the accuracy of the info? Because the thing is...Papadopoulos pled guilty. So however it was obtained, the info was clearly correct.

I'm sympathetic to the idea that the surveillance state is out of hand when it comes to ordinary Americans, but when we're talking about presidential campaigns colluding with foreign governments to interfere with elections, I'm not sure I care where the line about what constitutes acceptable surveillance is drawn as much as I care about presidential campaigns colluding with foreign governments to interfere with elections. I mean they are both important issues, but Nunes' continued attempts to push the former as a larger issue than the latter make him look reeeaaallly suspicious, especially as the investigation continues to yield guilty pleas.

Reply #7862
You are so married to your ideology that you cannot even think logically.

Reply #7863
This is the basic problem that most of you have. Ideology first. Evidence second. But you reject any evidence that contradicts your ideology. This is why you have swallowed so many Whoppers for your entire life, everything from the earth is old to Hillary would make a good president.

Reply #7864
Feel free to show me the evidence and explain the logic, Dave.

Reply #7865
One huge reason that you all have not been able to see your own flawed methodology is because of the massive amount of squid ink that has been dispensed over the past several years by one person... Pingu. I've never seen anybody so good at dispensing Squid Ink so effectively. She's really good.

Reply #7866
Now that she is gone, maybe you will begin to see more clearly.

Reply #7867
It would help if your own posts contained the alleged evidence and logic you claim we are unable to see. One cannot see what isn't there.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7868
Wow, Bluffy really has a hard on for Pingu. I guess she just made him look foolish enough for even him to realize she had made him look foolish too many times. Oh, well. Now he has an invisible boogie-woman to blame it all on, someone who isn't going to make him look foolish by his doing so.
Are we there yet?

• Faid
Reply #7869
You are so married to your ideology that you cannot even think logically.
OK give us the logical thinking here. What IS Nunes saying?

Inb4 "nah".

• Faid
Reply #7870
This is the basic problem that most of you have. Ideology first. Evidence second. But you reject any evidence that contradicts your ideology. This is why you have swallowed so many Whoppers for your entire life, everything from the earth is old to Hillary would make a good president.
Funny you should say that, considering that your 'arguments' for a young earth are on the same level as for calling Hillary 'literally Stalin'.

That is, either irrelevant (OMG look at the hair!) or non-existent.

• Faid
Reply #7871
One huge reason that you all have not been able to see your own flawed methodology is because of the massive amount of squid ink that has been dispensed over the past several years by one person... Pingu. I've never seen anybody so good at dispensing Squid Ink so effectively. She's really good.
Now that she is gone, maybe you will begin to see more clearly.
You really are a spineless coward, aren't you? Wow.

Reply #7872
Also, info about Papadopolous is supposed to have come from multiple sources, including the Australian, British, and Dutch governments, so I'm not sure how significant this "original electronic communication," whatever it was, actually is.

Reply #7873
Either McCabe or Comey or both are definitely going to jail.  Probably Brennan as well. All the cooperating Witnesses like struck and page may not, or they might get light sentences, we'll see. The big fish of course will be Hillary and Obama and it will be interesting to see if they are convicted of anything jail worthy as well.
You are willing to bet on this?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #7874
Hawkins's

ZOMG!!! NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT!!!1!
 :hair:    :hair:   :hair:  

post isn't coherent enough to merit a response.

I will just note, though, that the "whole Russia collusion investigation" is the Mueller investigation.
It was started, IIUC, by Trump appointee, Rod Rosenstein.
Not by McCabe, Comey, Clinton or Obama.

It was started by Comey I'm pretty sure.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor