Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We wouldn't have it any other way, for some value of we.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 72451 times) previous topic - next topic

Dave Hawkins, fredbear, superhoop and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #7875
One huge reason that you all have not been able to see your own flawed methodology is because of the massive amount of squid ink that has been dispensed over the past several years by one person... Pingu. I've never seen anybody so good at dispensing Squid Ink so effectively. She's really good.
So, heh, you are saying we've all been taken in by pingu's siren song?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• uncool
Reply #7876
One huge reason that you all have not been able to see your own flawed methodology is because of the massive amount of squid ink that has been dispensed over the past several years by one person... Pingu. I've never seen anybody so good at dispensing Squid Ink so effectively. She's really good.
Now that she is gone, maybe you will begin to see more clearly.
Oh.

I get it.

You've finally recognized Pingu as a competitor, not an object.

• Faid
Reply #7877
Nothing that complex. He's just a coward, and prefers to lash out at people when they're not around to defend themselves.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #7878
Oh.

I get it.

You've finally recognized Pingu as a competitor, not an object.
I don't think dave gets that his ideas have competition.  He sees her as a nemesis.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7879
FWIW (which probably isn't much), Nunes' claim is that the FBI got its information about Papadopoulos not from "official intelligence" but from Clinton associates feeding them info. I'm not really sure what that claim is supposed to accomplish. Is he trying to make the case that the info was obtained illegally? Or is he trying to cast doubt on the accuracy of the info? Because the thing is...Papadopoulos pled guilty. So however it was obtained, the info was clearly correct.

I'm sympathetic to the idea that the surveillance state is out of hand when it comes to ordinary Americans, but when we're talking about presidential campaigns colluding with foreign governments to interfere with elections, I'm not sure I care where the line about what constitutes acceptable surveillance is drawn as much as I care about presidential campaigns colluding with foreign governments to interfere with elections. I mean they are both important issues, but Nunes' continued attempts to push the former as a larger issue than the latter make him look reeeaaallly suspicious, especially as the investigation continues to yield guilty pleas.
This, Dave. Address this. In a substantive way. Try to put aside the mindless cheerleading for a minute, and actually think for yourself and respond to this. It might actually do you some good. 
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7880
I thought that post was pretty conciliatory too. Maybe even overly so. And his response to it was to go on a substance-free rant of multiple short posts accusing the general "you" of not being able to think logically. That's pretty telling.

• JonF
Reply #7881
What is that even supposed to mean? Are you going to address my request, or not?
It means he acknowledges that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #7882
:facepalm:
Look dave. Since you like to pretend you understand all this better than us poor Darwin Club members, I'm gonna give you a chance to show it.

Let's say that Famous Partisan Hack Nunes is 100% correct. Let'say that the original electronic communication which started this whole Russia collusion investigation was "NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT".

What do you think the implications of that will be? For the research and those involved? Don't give me some "Obamerrs will totes end up behind bars" crap. Be detailed and specific.

Let's see if you really know what you're talking about.
Nah.

Just watch.
Kinda like:

Oooo doggies ... January is going to be fun ... !!!
We're watching, Davie.

Nothing you hope for will happen.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #7883
She's just pinin' for the fjords.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7884
HEADS.

ARE GONNA ROLL.
If the stuff they say ends up being true then I'll know they are good sites. If the stuff they say ends up being false, then I will know they are bad sites. Not rocket science here.
Conservative Treehouse .... their commentary is interesting ...

What do you think it will take for you to realize that you are gobbling pure horseshit, Dave?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Sea Star
  • Not an octohatter
Reply #7885
But is it 100% grass fed mob grazed horseshit?
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Today at 07:50:40 AM
Lol
Sea Star has been trolling me this whole time.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7886
You really are a spineless coward, aren't you? Wow.
:sadyes:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #7887
Hawkins's

ZOMG!!! NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT!!!1!
 :hair:    :hair:   :hair:  

post isn't coherent enough to merit a response.

I will just note, though, that the "whole Russia collusion investigation" is the Mueller investigation.
It was started, IIUC, by Trump appointee, Rod Rosenstein.
Not by McCabe, Comey, Clinton or Obama.

It was started by Comey I'm pretty sure.
Oh, right.
Good point.
Which, of course, is a big part of why obstruction of justice was added to the investigation's assignment.

Anyway, the current "Russia collusion investigation" is the Mueller investigation, and was initiated by Trump appointee, Rod Rosenstein. Hawkins has already demonstrated his cluelessness on wtf

ZOMG!!! NOT AN OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRODUCT!!!1!
 :hair:    :hair:   :hair:  

... has to do with anything.
He's just dutifully parroting words Team Trump wants parroted.

"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #7888
 :parrot:

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7889
Pingu thinks there is enough evidence to convict  Trump of some crime because she reads fake news. She is not an evidence-based person contrary to what she would have you believe. She is ideology and agenda-driven and she only considers evidence which supports that ideology. She completely ignores or explains away contrary evidence.
This is the basic problem that most of you have. Ideology first. Evidence second. But you reject any evidence that contradicts your ideology. This is why you have swallowed so many Whoppers for your entire life, everything from the earth is old to Hillary would make a good president.

For the love of all that is pure and good in the world, please tell me that on some level you realize that these posts are pure projection.
  • Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 02:26:23 PM by fredbear

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7890
One of my favorite statements from you guys was that Trump is a failed businessman. I think several of you said that, I forget which of you though. Oh my sides!
How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7891
Either McCabe or Comey or both are definitely going to jail.  Probably Brennan as well. All the cooperating Witnesses like struck and page may not, or they might get light sentences, we'll see. The big fish of course will be Hillary and Obama and it will be interesting to see if they are convicted of anything jail worthy as well.
Of course it's a complete mystery as to why McCabe or Comey or both are not already in jail, or at least under indictment. What is taking so long, do you think, Dave? Does it make you wonder? After all, someone in a more lucid moment once said:
If the stuff they say ends up being true then I'll know they are good sites. If the stuff they say ends up being false, then I will know they are bad sites. Not rocket science here.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #7892
Either McCabe or Comey or both are definitely going to jail.  Probably Brennan as well. All the cooperating Witnesses like struck and page may not, or they might get light sentences, we'll see. The big fish of course will be Hillary and Obama and it will be interesting to see if they are convicted of anything jail worthy as well.
Of course it's a complete mystery as to why McCabe or Comey or both are not already in jail, or at least under indictment. What is taking so long, do you think, Dave? Does it make you wonder? After all, someone in a more lucid moment once said:

Doncha know, they have been secretly indicted and convicted and are currently secretly serving their terms in a secret prison located in a secret location. The people you see in the news are just stand-ins from the Secret Service and Federal Marshall. When McCabe and Comey have paid their secret debt to our secret society, in secret, they will be secretly reinserted into their lives and their secret doppelgangers will go on to a different secret assignment. They fully understand that to reveal these secrets to anyone would mean they will be instantly returned to prison, never to be released again.
Are we there yet?

Reply #7893
"What is taking so long?"

• Faid
Reply #7894
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7895
"What is taking so long?"

• RickB
Reply #7896

It would probably make more sense if you also were getting your news and political insight from a former grocer in Florida.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7897

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7898
Flight logs suggest Trump's 'pee tape' alibi is a lie

What is Trump trying to hide about his 2013 trip to Moscow?

:pisstape:
                :pisstape:  :pisstape:
         :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:
:pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #7899