Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TR:"Is it worth joining?" "Depends.  do you want to be befriended, pan-handled, insulted by diminutive lawyers, adopted as a surrogate parent, hit upon by latino fascists, blown into the water faster than the wind, embraced by christian refugees, rejected by lesbian separatists, recruited by messianic zionists, and killed in cold blood by the first person who befriended you?  then yes ..."

Topic: Animal Kingdom (TNT Drama) (Read 142 times) previous topic - next topic

• Doobie Keebler
  • I've got a lot of problems with you people
Animal Kingdom (TNT Drama)
Anyone else watching the "crime family" drama Animal Kingdom?   (IMDb page)

Animal Kingdom  Tuesdays at 9/8c  TV-MA

Animal Kingdom is an adrenaline-charged drama starring Emmy and Tony winner Ellen Barkin (Sea of Love, This Boy's Life, Oceans 13) as the matriarch of a Southern California family whose excessive lifestyle is fueled by their criminal activities, with Scott Speedman (The Strangers, The Vow) as her second in command. Shawn Hatosy (Southland, Reckless), Ben Robson (Vikings, Dracula: The Dark Prince), Jake Weary (Pretty Little Liars, It Follows) and Finn Cole (Peaky Blinders, An Inspector Calls) also star.

Barkin is pretty good so far playing a manipulative family head/boss. I'm diggin' the guy playing "Pope", he's pulling off a damn convincing sociopath. It's only three episodes in and seems to have a lot of potential. I'm enjoying it so far.

I haven't checked the schedule to see if they are doing rerun/catchup broadcasts but you can watch all the episodes to date on the show's home page. (if you log into your cable/dish provider from that page apparently, I've never messed with that)

"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)