Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational:  Also, if you guys think I've been way out of line you can recall me.

Topic: Oldest Human Remains (Read 17976 times) previous topic - next topic

VoxRat, Dean W (+ 1 Hidden) and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
  • socrates1
Re: Oldest Human Remains
Reply #1575
There were modern humans in the Middle East as early as 125,000 years ago.
Two things:
There is no fossil evidence whatsoever that these modern humans migrated from Africa
There is no reason to not think that they expanded across the world

Nobody at any time has given any fossil evidence whatsoever that these modern humans migrated from Africa.
It is a pure just-so story intended to salvage the Out of Africa theory.
Nobody here (or anywhere) even tries to offer any fossil support for that story.
I tell you what I find funny. The Out of Africa people claimed that the first humans migrated out of Africa around 60 kya. So when the Skhul, Qafzeh etc fossils appeared (125,000 kya) the Out of Africa folk said that they just went extinct or retreated to Africa. Very humorous.
All just to salvage the Out of Africa theory.
I get a kick out of all the stories they have made up, to prop up the Out of Africa theory.
For example, how many times do they have them mating with Neanderthals? And where?
Every time they see things aren't working out, they add another mating.
How many are they up to now?
People seem shy. How many matings in how many areas (in this "parsimonious" Out of Africa theory)?
No answer, but people ramp up the insults.

Reply #1576
Two things:
There is no fossil evidence whatsoever that these modern humans migrated from Africa

Nobody at any time has given any fossil evidence whatsoever that these modern humans migrated from Africa.
Nobody here (or anywhere) even tries to offer any fossil support for that story.
I tell you what I find funny. The Out of Africa people claimed that the first humans migrated out of Africa around 60 kya. So when the Skhul, Qafzeh etc fossils appeared (125,000 kya) the Out of Africa folk said that they just went extinct or retreated to Africa. Very humorous.
I get a kick out of all the stories they have made up, to prop up the Out of Africa theory.
For example, how many times do they have them mating with Neanderthals? And where?
People seem shy. How many matings in how many areas (in this "parsimonious" Out of Africa theory)?

And no chart from you!!

Reply #1577
Two things:

I've said it before, but that is part of the appeal when interacting with you, one can be truthful and insulting at the same time.

• socrates1
Reply #1578
Two things:

And people show their true colors. I knew that all along of course.

• socrates1
Reply #1579
Two things:

Anyone?

Reply #1580
Two things:

And people show their true colors. I knew that all along of course.
What are people showing that they didn't show before?

Reply #1581
I must say, this is possibly the most pathetic ramp up to a declaration of victory and subsequent flounce I've ever seen from Doug.  He really does seem utterly at a loss to respond in any remotely coherent way.  It'd be a little painful to watch, if it weren't for schadenfreude, that is.

With schadenfreude, it's deliciously satisfying.

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #1582
Two things:

Anyone?
Why do you have no coherent model for your proposal? It seems like you are pretending.

• uncool
Reply #1583
In case you can't tell, socrates:

People aren't responding to your question because it's a nonsensical question. Why should "matings with neanderthals" have anything to do with parsimony?

mtDNA mutations are used as a measure of parsimony because they are known to be rare - rare enough that additional ones make a theory that much less likely. Why should "neanderthal matings" be considered in any way rare?

Reply #1584
I repeated the BLASTing I did here, all supporting documentation included, but with successively closer clades to humans, starting with gibbons.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is anybody seriously going to contend that adding Doug's imaginary Middle Eastern neandertals would change the internal arrangement of modern human haplogroups included?  The idea doesn't even pass the smell test, does it Doug?  BTW, settled on a tree yet?  What a laugh.

• Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:16:00 AM by Dean W

• socrates1
Reply #1585
Two things:

Anyone?
People think that by attacking me they can somehow distract from how unparsimonious the Out of Africa theory is. How many matings have they had to add to get the Out of Africa theory to be in synch with the evidence?

• socrates1
Reply #1586
This is probably obvious but the Out of the Middle East theory does not require multiple matings with Neanderthals.

Reply #1587
Two things:

Anyone?
People think that by attacking me they can somehow distract from how unparsimonious the Out of Africa theory is. How many matings have they had to add to get the Out of Africa theory to be in synch with the evidence?

Reply #1588
I repeated the BLASTing I did here, all supporting documentation included, but with successively closer clades to humans, starting with gibbons.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is anybody seriously going to contend that adding Doug's imaginary Middle Eastern neandertals would change the internal arrangement of modern human haplogroups included?  The idea doesn't even pass the smell test, does it Doug?  BTW, settled on a tree yet?  What a laugh.

Doug, your terror is obvious.  How do you think your mysterious mythical imaginary Middle Eastern neandertals with their mysterious, mythical , imaginary mtDNA are going to salvage your patently ridiculous hypothesis?

Picked a tree yet?  Didn't think so, you flagrantly cowardly poser.

Reply #1589
DNA.  It's real, and Doug wishes desperately it wasn't.  Well, his wishes don't affect reality in the slightest.

Reply #1590
Watching Doug flail when he's been utterly reamed is entertaining.  Keep it up Doug, don't stop now, please.

Reply #1591
The Middle Eastern neandertal origin of L3 is looking about as promising as the pterosaurian origin of Aves at this point.  Say, Doug, do you get sexual pleasure from abject failure or what?  Honestly, what's your motivation for repeatedly proposing the most ridiculous and easily refuted notions conceivable?

Are you truly so stupid that you cannot dream up less absurd hypothesis?
  • Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:31:43 AM by Dean W

• Photon
Reply #1592
Hey Socrates, did you know that boiling turkey guts creates crude oil?

• Photon
Reply #1593
More is less.

Reply #1594

Reply #1595
Peterborough Pervert Wrote A Note For Girl
 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/crime/peterborough-pervert-wrote-a-note-for-girl-1-6465738/amp

"A man who handed a note to a 13-year-old girl asking her to come to his house for 'a bit of fun' has avoided being sent to prison".

Apparently the note asked her to come and see his etchings of pterosaurs.

• socrates1
Reply #1596
I know you guys are louts but I am starting to think some of you are mentally ill.

Reply #1597
Ha, that genuinely made me laugh out loud.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1598
Guys...

Reply #1599
Don't look at me, I'm having enough fun watching Doug cringe away in abject fear from any mention of DNA.

ETA: I see that I did ask Doug if he gets his rocks off from failure.  Mea culpa.
  • Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:24:52 PM by Dean W