Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: A Safe Place

Topic: Superbluebloodmoon extravaganza (Read 262 times) previous topic - next topic

Superbluebloodmoon extravaganza
It was actually pretty nice. Comfortable temperature, clear sky, easy access. I drove to the 1st Street bridge, as did a dozen or more other people. There were at least 100 people on 4th Street bridge. But the Moon was more nearly aligned straight down 1st Street so I went there. I was not disappointed.

• Faid
Re: Superbluebloodmoon extravaganza
Reply #1
OK I'm gonna have to ask for your camera specs and settings because this is excellent.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #2
Olympus OM-D EM-5 Mk II, Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO zoom lens, Olympus 1.4x extender. So, I was working with 56mm at the widest, and 210mm at the longest. I used either ISO 800 or 1600, and either f/4 or f/6.3. Shutter speeds were between 6/10 second and 1/10 second. The longest zooms (last two) are single shots. The wider shots are composites of 2-5 bracketed shots, composited in Lightroom with the Merge HDR function.

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #3
nice. I didn't bother trying with my mobile.