Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: One of the five most chickenshit supposedly rationalist sites on the Internet.

Topic: Norton's Empire: Day 3 (Read 845 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Norton's Empire: Day 3
Reply #50
Imo rach is obv town and ld has to be the Lynch. Last scum is up for grabs.

##VOTE ld##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #51
I gave my full role.
I want it known that is suspect nostrum.
no love letter for you today!

Reply #52
Aden did you read the stuff I posted for Diva during the night phase?

I did, thanks rach. But it was quick so I'll go back and read again

Reply #53
grit, ld, aden/rach

I think ld being scum fits more with scum kill of teeth
  Why?

Reply #54
Rach, has LD even signed into the board and checked in?

FYI, he is not new, he understands Neighbour boards, but he is a man of few words at times.
  Pay attention.   I previously confirmed that Rach neighborized me.   Which, by the way, scum would deny in order to throw doubt on a townie.  

Reply #55
Maybe Yb will have a result from diva and grit a census on the Lynch.
Yeah, I went the other way and sent in a doc of bo. bo is not scum.

So you doc bo who kills scum.  And scum knew this would happen and killed diva instead

Really

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #56
grit, ld, aden/rach

Why?

Just a thought. My reasoning was that you'd know teeth as a player better. I don't know if he dropped any special tells, though.

Reply #57

FYI, he is not new, he understands Neighbour boards, but he is a man of few words at times.
  Pay attention.  I previously confirmed that Rach neighborized me.  Which, by the way, scum would deny in order to throw doubt on a townie. 

No they wouldn't, because we'd kill rach, found out you lied and then kill you.  There's no harm in scum agreeing they were neighbourised

Reply #58
grit, ld, aden/rach

Why?

Just a thought. My reasoning was that you'd know teeth as a player better. I don't know if he dropped any special tells, though.

That's very thin reasoning

Reply #59
grit, ld, aden/rach

Why?

That's very thin reasoning

You think ld is scum because meta

Reply #60

Pay attention.  I previously confirmed that Rach neighborized me.  Which, by the way, scum would deny in order to throw doubt on a townie. 

No they wouldn't, because we'd kill rach, found out you lied and then kill you.   
There's no harm in scum agreeing they were neighbourised [/quote]And you would have helped scum by killing townies.  You have been awfully quick to make such poor decisions that harm town.    One inference to draw is that you are poor town player.  The other is that your role is anti-town.      Let's see  ##VOTE deadlokd##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #61
No, I don't have a read on ld

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #62
xpost

Reply #63
No, I don't have a read on ld

Neither do I.

Reply #64
Can we resolve the night action "claims"

Reply #65
DL claims Scum block. Sent invention to me. I got nothing btw.

B claims tw kill. Grit claims weak protect. Yb claims two actions on b. Something missing here. The diva motion detect shouldn't be resolved as an action to be reported.

Anything else?

Reply #66
Let's say scum kill diva and jail Aden hoping b hits town.

What is the second action on b?

Reply #67
I was scum blocked last night

Yet you follow this up with asking me if I received anything.

How do you know it was a scum block?

Reply #68
Thank god we lynched the bus driver.

Reply #69
LD needs to claim.

Reply #70

No they wouldn't, because we'd kill rach, found out you lied and then kill you.   
There's no harm in scum agreeing they were neighbourised
And you would have helped scum by killing townies.  You have been awfully quick to make such poor decisions that harm town.    One inference to draw is that you are poor town player.  The other is that your role is anti-town.      Let's see  ##VOTE deadlokd##
[/quote]

Flail moar

Reply #71
I was scum blocked last night

Yet you follow this up with asking me if I received anything.

How do you know it was a scum block?

Yeah, wasn't my brightest moment. I thought about it later, mid post actually.

I was drowned in government red tape. Silent all night working it out.   Sounds like a scum block

Reply #72
 Spent all night....

Not silent

Reply #73
Grit is almost certainly cleared by divas motion detect of b. Two actions on her and she lived and succeeded in killing tw.

B is cleared because no one counters killing tw.

Rach just looks town based on meta . This is how she is as town towards the end of the game. Stating the obvious and trying to work things out.

Nostrum ... I'm flip flopping because she's fine after rach. But there's nothing in her role or her messages that are inherently town. The Emperor is a strong claim for town, but think through that Raven gives it as a safe claim with the proviso that she herself is using the emperor voice to post as well.

LD.. no idea so scum

DL.. plausible either way.

Reply #74
My message mentions that my lawyer and i spent all night trying to get it resolved.  Is the lawyer relevant?