Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We take Nothing for Granted.

Topic: Missouri Governor Greitens is a piece of shit (Read 255 times) previous topic - next topic

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Missouri Governor Greitens is a piece of shit
Figured this deserves its own thread.

The older news about him being a blackmailing accused rapist:
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article208375284.html

And now he's been charged with another felony:
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article209422724.html

Gov. Eric Greitens was charged Friday with felony computer tampering stemming from his use of a veterans charity's donor list ahead of the 2016 election.

The charge -- which is essentially electronic theft-- is the second felony charge the governor has received in two months. He goes to trial next month for invasion of privacy.

The embattled first-term governor and former Navy SEAL has denied any criminal wrongdoing and vowed to remain in office despite a chorus of Republicans calling for him to resign or face impeachment.

You can't be a Republican in 2018 and not have simultaneous sex harassment/coercion and financial/fraud scandals, all while defiantly refusing to step down and claiming it's all a witch hunt. :patriot:

Re: Missouri Governor Greitens is a piece of shit
Reply #1
I hadn't heard of this guy before, but he appears to literally be the psycho abuser character from Big Little Lies

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #2
and former Navy SEAL
ARE THE DEMOCRATS JUST DOING THIS BECAUSE THEY HATE THE TROOPS?

we report, you decide!

Reply #3
I'm glad this shit came to light because Rauner was running some really obnoxious ads here in Illinois that featured friends Greitens among other shit governors. As soon as this story first broke, those ads disappeared.

• el jefe
Reply #4
Illinois democrats should run ads with clips of rauner's old ads showing rauner with greitens.  it will be an effective reminder because people will remember the old ads.  obviously make the clips mute, black and white, and slowed down.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5
I'm glad this shit came to light because Rauner was running some really obnoxious ads here in Illinois that featured friends Greitens among other shit governors. As soon as this story first broke, those ads disappeared.
Reminds me of my local congressperson when I was in Ohio - Deborah Price.
She ran advertisements touting her great teamwork with Mark Foley.
Until  . . .
Oops.
Then she left congress.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #6
Illinois democrats should run ads with clips of rauner's old ads showing rauner with greitens.  it will be an effective reminder because people will remember the old ads.  obviously make the clips mute, black and white, and slowed down.
the ads didn't have rauner in them, it was just smug bullshit from Greitens, Walker and whatever idiot runs Indiana about how Dems have ruined Illinois

• uncool
Reply #7

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #8
dear rapists, if you're going to run for office, just stick with the GOP, and you'll be okay

• uncool
Reply #9
The "legislative leaders" are still moving to impeach, and still calling on him to resign. Kim Gardner, the prosecutor who dropped the case, is a Democrat.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #10
Of course in a society where the public worships the warrior class, "I'm a veteran!" is a politically smart play even for a rapist blackmailing lying piece of shit:

https://apnews.com/d5fb81217ccf467cb0aa2447e902f5e8

At the end of a celebratory speech announcing funding for biodiesel facilities, Greitens shifted topics to the challenges he's facing and recounted how he once felt like quitting during a grueling Navy SEAL training session in which his team of seven men had carry a heavy log over a beach. Greitens said he kept going for the good of the team.

The Republican governor then declared: "No matter what they throw at me, no matter how painful they try to make it, no matter how much suffering they want to put me and my family through and my team through ... we are going to step forward day after day after day, and we are going to continue in our mission to fight for the people of Missouri."

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #11
:barf:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• el jefe
Reply #12
and then the republicans all shed a tear for the flag, and voted to impeach the AG for being mean to this brave defender of liberty