Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Every once in a while, the reality of what it means to be participating in this thread sinks in and the mundanity of life smacks me in the face like a wet, herpes infected carp.

Topic: Trumpocalypse (Read 107033 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpocalypse
Reply #9700
But in German, America is spelled with a "k"!

• borealis
  • Administrator

Reply #9702

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #9703
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #9704
This trial in Kansas over their onerous Voter ID laws and claims of rampant non-citizen registration and voting has been hilarious to follow. They have the dumbest people.

This same clown show was running Trump's voter suppression "integrity" panel until it was shut down

• uncool
Reply #9705
So Kris Kobach is in court against the ACLU about Kansas's proof of citizenship law. And it's as ridiculous as you'd expect.

The tweet author has a lot of information on this case; read it to get a sense of the awful, terrifying hilarity. Like the lawyers being walked through evidence 101 by the judge. 3 times in the first 2 days, at least.

ETA2: Question to the Kansas attorney general's spokesperson: "I asked the Kansas AG's office if they still had confidence in Kobach's ability to represent the state in voting trial." Response: "The secretary of state requested to represent himself in this and related cases. For any comment, I refer you to the secretary of state's office."

ETA3:

And for all you academics that work with statistics out there:

And worse,
This trial in Kansas over their onerous Voter ID laws and claims of rampant non-citizen registration and voting has been hilarious to follow. They have the dumbest people.

This same clown show was running Trump's voter suppression "integrity" panel until it was shut down
:dinorage:

• dinosaurs!
  • Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
Reply #9706
And for all you academics that work with statistics out there:
*adjusts tie, stands to address the court*

hey gurl lemme show you my p number

Reply #9707

Reply #9709

• ksen
Reply #9710
you know what else is 1/6th scale?

Reply #9711
you're micropenis?

• uncool
Reply #9712

Reply #9713
It's probably a good idea to loudly proclaim that the reason you're engaging in insane grift is because you're letting your unelected, unappointed wife dictate how public money is spent. a+ idea.

Reply #9714

• ksen
Reply #9715

Reply #9717
NYS court ruled that a sitting President isn't immune from lawsuits in state-level jurisdiction. This one is over defamation, but I'm wondering if it could be important for actual criminal charges from state AG's if things get blocked at the federal level

Reply #9718
More innovative ideas from the Republicans:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/379228-gop-leaders-back-second-special-counsel
This sounds like they want access to the evidence Mueller has gathered.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #9720
He went to Jared's!

to get all the top-secret intel for free lmao

Reply #9721
holy fuck Kushner compromised all our assets.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #9722
how many times is it possible for me to say holy shit because i'm fresh out of alternatives and may have to switch to another language at this point

Reply #9723
сука блять

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #9724
lol молодец!