Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational:  More chickenshit than Ratz

Topic: Game of Thrones (cont) (Read 359 times) previous topic - next topic

• Faid
Game of Thrones (cont)
Was the last episode kind of boring, or was it just me? It seemed they were just trying to set things up for future plotlines.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Re: Game of Thrones (cont)
Reply #1
I just watched it last night and it was boring.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Faid
Reply #2
Also quite predictable and full of cliches. "Oh, all these people are charitable, friendly and anti-violence? In Game of fucking Thrones? Yeah, that's not gonna end well".
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #3
Well, this one was better.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #4
winter is here.

• Faid
Reply #5
Welp, the last episode made up for the whole season.