Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TR: Foiled again!

Topic: "Drain the Swamp", "Lock Her Up", "Build The Wall" -- Nah, not gonna do any of that. (Read 291 times) previous topic - next topic

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
"Drain the Swamp", "Lock Her Up", "Build The Wall" -- Nah, not gonna do any of that.

Re: "Drain the Swamp", "Lock Her Up", "Build The Wall" -- Nah, not gonna do any of that.
Reply #1
But when Trump promises Lyin' Ted Cruz that he will sign the "First Amendment Defense Act" Cruz is sponsoring, well - you can take that one to the bank!

Re: "Drain the Swamp", "Lock Her Up", "Build The Wall" -- Nah, not gonna do any of that.
Reply #2
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #3

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #4

Reply #5
Someone got cucked!

Kiss the ring, Newt.

• linus
Reply #6
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-21/trump-adviser-says-he-is-ditching-drain-the-swamp

"I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said in an interview that aired Wednesday on NPR.
"I tell everyone, I hated it," Trump said at a rally this month in Des Moines, Iowa. "Somebody said 'drain the swamp' and I said, 'Oh, that is so hokey. That is so terrible.'"
lol