Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• talkrational: Wasabi derail from Statutory Rape Laws

Topic: Florida Woman. Superior to Florida Man. (Read 542 times) previous topic - next topic

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Re: Florida Woman. Superior to Florida Man.
Reply #25
http://www.fox30jax.com/news/local/westside-jacksonville-man-says-his-dog-shot-his-girlfriend/496512812

A man on Jacksonville's Westside told the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office his dog, Diesel, shot his girlfriend.

It might sound like an extreme version of "my dog ate my homework," but that's what Brian Murphy, 25, said happened.

Murphy's girlfriend told officers she was asleep when she was shot in the leg on Tuesday night, and doesn't know what happened.

Murphy told police he brought Diesel back into the dark bedroom after a late night walk, when he saw a flash and heard a bang.

He told JSO he believes Diesel jumped on the nightstand, where his gun was sitting, and it went off.

"Bogus," said neighbor Dianna Fay. "A dog can't fire a gun. That's crazy."

Murphy and his girlfriend did not want to answer Action News Jax's questions about the shooting.

• Bilirubin
Reply #26

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #27
Totally. Scaring the shit out of homeless people is great entertainment.
Truth is out of style

• Bilirubin
Reply #28
Good news in that he was rescued still alive and not compacted to death.

• ffejrxx
Reply #29
who would throw away a perfectly good homeless man?

• MikeS
Reply #30

• ksen
Reply #31
I don't know how you can say he wasn't a Florida man:
Quote from: wiki
Mateen was born Omar Mir Seddique[6] on November 16, 1986,[7] in New Hyde Park, New York, to Afghan parents. His father, Mir Seddique Mateen, is a Pashtun[8] who emigrated from Afghanistan in the 1980s.[9][10][11] After being raised in New York for a few years, he moved with his family to Port St. Lucie, Florida, in 1991.[8] His family was described as being moderate Muslims and "an all-American family".[12]

Also, mass shootings are not a proxy for crazy. Also, Having spent a lot of time in Florida, among three very different clans, I feel pretty confident stating unequivocally that mainstream Florida culture in the Palm Beach/Jupiter/Ft. Lauderdale area, the Coco Beach area,  and the Orlando area is toxic to a weird extreme. The panhandle I have only visited but the number of monster trucks with confederate flags is excessive in that region and it seems reasonable to use them as a proxy for nuts.
I live about 20 miles from Cocoa Beach. :sadcheer:

Reply #32
I don't know how you can say he wasn't a Florida man:
Quote from: wiki
Mateen was born Omar Mir Seddique[6] on November 16, 1986,[7] in New Hyde Park, New York, to Afghan parents. His father, Mir Seddique Mateen, is a Pashtun[8] who emigrated from Afghanistan in the 1980s.[9][10][11] After being raised in New York for a few years, he moved with his family to Port St. Lucie, Florida, in 1991.[8] His family was described as being moderate Muslims and "an all-American family".[12]

Also, mass shootings are not a proxy for crazy. Also, Having spent a lot of time in Florida, among three very different clans, I feel pretty confident stating unequivocally that mainstream Florida culture in the Palm Beach/Jupiter/Ft. Lauderdale area, the Coco Beach area,  and the Orlando area is toxic to a weird extreme. The panhandle I have only visited but the number of monster trucks with confederate flags is excessive in that region and it seems reasonable to use them as a proxy for nuts.
I live about 20 miles from Cocoa Beach. :sadcheer:
then you can confirm my assertion.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• ksen
Reply #33
I can confirm that our county, Brevard, makes the Tea Partiers look like the CPUSA.

It's horrible.