Frenemies of TalkRational:
Nontheist Nexus |  Rants'n'Raves |  Secular Cafe |  Council of Ex-Muslims |  The Skeptical Zone |  rationalia |  Rational Skepticism |  Atheists Today | 
TalkRational  

FAQ Rules Staff List Calendar RSS
Go Back   TalkRational > Discussion > Politics and Current Affairs

Politics and Current Affairs For political discussions and mudwrestling

Old 05-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #1801898  /  #1
el jefe
TR Pundit

el jefe
Default i have decided i am voting for romney

whoops, i mean obama
el jefe is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #1801904  /  #2
gandalf
teh r3t4rd

gandalf

reported for racism
Mattshizzle: Advice # 1 - post in English instead of Retarded.
Schneibster: Do you have any idea how many people have arrogantly told me I was full of shit on the Internet?
gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #1801911  /  #3
SkepticTank
legitimately terrible
Amazon Race Champion, Deuces Solitaire Champion, Mahjong - Valley in the mountains Champion, Darts 501 Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, Glop:Melee Champion, Bloons Tower Defense Champion, Mario & Friends Tower Defense Champion, Donkey Kong Ice Adventure Champion, Flying Gonzo Champion Mod: C&T, TIH

SkepticTank

I'm voting Ron Paul. Texas has 155 delegates to hand out, let's keep them out of Romney's hands as long as we can.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #1801945  /  #4
Patronus Potter
When in Rome...
Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion

Patronus Potter

Today I had the distinct pleasure of voting for our One Great Leader, B. Hussein Obama, Peace Be Upon Him!
Patronus Potter is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #1801954  /  #5
Bradshaw
Judge Penitent

Bradshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronus Potter View Post
Today I had the distinct pleasure of voting for our One Great Leader, B. Hussein Obama, Peace Be Upon Him!
Allahu Akbar.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #1801962  /  #6
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Your Ruler

Evil Squirrel Overlord

Zod. He'd vote for me if he allowed elections.

http://www.weathergraphics.com/zod/const.htm

Zod's position for 2012:

I do not take orders. I give them. Congress shall no longer have the ability to impeach me or override my decisions, and the Supreme Court shall not meddle in government affairs.

Your freedom will be expanded. You will be even more free to give your money and lives to me, and to be my eternal subjects.

Eliminate the War on Terror. The War has shifted $187 billion to the defense industry. How is this "defense industry" to kneel before me? Are my praises to be sung as footnotes in their paperwork? You will stop giving these corporations your wealth. I suggest you put the money into your own schools and health care, so that I may have intelligent, healthy servants. I will indulge your wishes if you all want a Westernized, unpopular regime in Afghanistan, and I too shall gloat in its troubles, but it will not be done at my expense.

Universal health care. Even a criminal like myself is shocked that millions are not able to get health insurance and cannot pay for basic surgery. Who are these power brokers that allow the pigpen to become wormy and filthy? I demand your very lives, but I am not such an imbecile as to institutionalize suffering and poverty. You have my assurance that this shall change swiftly.

Corporate reform. You people have become disgusting minions to these things you call "corporations". These things take your money and your land, put you into debt, send your jobs overseas, provide you with unsafe foods, and sue you when you say anything bad about them. Yet you people fatten them up at the ballot box. You give them free land, name your stadiums after them, allow them to telemarket you, and even sacrifice your own bankruptcy protections. Quite frankly it astonishes me. I will break this sickly codependency. It is I who shall be your ruler. I shall empower you with wealth to give me as tribute. A corporation cannot bow to me or give me tribute that comes from the heart.

You will buy U.S. made items. Why do you buy Chinese-made items when you know that it sells out the jobs of your family and friends? How will you buy those cheap things when you have no job? You are sending my wealth and tribute to foreign lands. I will not tolerate this.
Evil Squirrel Overlord is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #1802040  /  #7
daap-umop-bnp
don't follow me i'm lost
Mod: Philosophy

daap-umop-bnp
Default i have decided to kill el guapo

woops, i mean kill him

TalkRational > Discussion > Politics and Current Affairs