Frenemies of TalkRational:
Nontheist Nexus |  Rants'n'Raves |  Secular Cafe |  Council of Ex-Muslims |  The Skeptical Zone |  rationalia |  Rational Skepticism |  Atheists Today | 
TalkRational  

FAQ Rules Staff List Calendar RSS
Go Back   TalkRational > Discussion > Theology, Hagiography and Creeds

Theology, Hagiography and Creeds for discussion of religion(s), secularism and related issues

Old 05-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #1802138  /  #26
Gagundathar Inexplicable
Intolerant of Intolerance
Skill Mini Golf: Egypt Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Sperm Defense Champion, Poker Square Champion, 3D Poker Champion, 12 Way Poker Champion, Difference Quest Champion, Dragon Rider Champion

Location: On the surface of a tiny blue dot floating in Outer Space.
Gagundathar Inexplicable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestyCalibrate View Post
the only human clones ever made were made by god you idiot.
You and I will NEVER convince Parture of this fact.
And what is it with him? Tribulation silliness is to be expected... but CLONES?
WTF?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #1802141  /  #27
TestyCalibrate
Someone oughta fix the door
dummy

TestyCalibrate

this is like an argument over star trek people and what they were like as kids in star trek world.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #1802144  /  #28
TestyCalibrate
Someone oughta fix the door
dummy

TestyCalibrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parture View Post
I think atheists are evil because they believe God does not exist but admit they need no evidence for their claim God does not exist, yet demand others need evidence for what they believe in. This shows how unethical atheists are with their double standards not treating others as they would like to be treated. Atheists are bad people.
But that's as stupid as atheists calling religious people bad for being religious.

Wait.. wtf am i doing?

Unsubscribing now.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #1802148  /  #29
Matty
You wot?
Bricks Of Egypt Champion, Caribbean Poker Champion, Bejeweled Blitz  Champion

Matty

Quote:
How arrogant of man to think we can get down to anywhere near 4% when it took 13.7 billion years to get down to 4%.
you aint no Christian you fucking evilutionist.,
Old 05-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #1802157  /  #30
Brother Daniel
hiding in the tall grass
Mod: HASH, Philo, Math, THC

Brother Daniel

Quote:
atheists are evil because they believe God does not exist
Those silly atheists.

I believe that God has awesome breasts, and that if you pray just right you get to motorboat Her.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #1802369  /  #31
Parture
Once-saved-always-saved

Parture

Where's the evidence the atheist submits? I think atheists are evil because they believe God does not exist but admit they need no evidence for their claim God does not exist, yet demand others need evidence for what they believe in. This shows how unethical atheists are with their double standards not treating others as they would like to be treated. Atheists are bad people.

Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 (Rev. 6.12) occurs before the 7 year Tribulation Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022. Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Aug. 7, 2022.
Parture is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #1802397  /  #32
Jet Black
Finding Things Out
Mod: ASS, LSD, Phys Sci

Jet Black has disabled comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestyCalibrate View Post

Virtually 100%? of the virtually 100& of clones in the secret clone army?

wtf?
yes. Here is one who is abnormally tall:

Old 05-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #1802418  /  #33
ravenscape
trigger warning
Match Around the World Champion, Duncan Castle Defense Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion Into the West

ravenscape
Send a message via MSN to ravenscape

parture isn't a young earth creationist?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #1802421  /  #34
Supernaut
Bitches and Blunts
Admin; TR Chaplain

Supernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
Jesus fucking christ....what is this shit. Ban the op.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
as TR chaplain do you really think it's appropriate for you to curse and hate God?
Fuck yes I do. I owe my allegiance to TR and no one else.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #1802438  /  #35
Gagundathar Inexplicable
Skill Mini Golf: Egypt Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Sperm Defense Champion, Poker Square Champion, 3D Poker Champion, 12 Way Poker Champion, Difference Quest Champion, Dragon Rider Champion

Gagundathar Inexplicable

Quote:
Where's the evidence the atheist submits? I think atheists are evil because they believe God does not exist but admit they need no evidence for their claim God does not exist, yet demand others need evidence for what they believe in. This shows how unethical atheists are with their double standards not treating others as they would like to be treated. Atheists are bad people.
I just asked God if He exists and He said "No", so I think that ends the discussion.

I was also going to ask Him if atheists were evil, but once He declared Himself to be non-existent, I found myself talking to thin air.

I wonder if there will be any long-term ramifications from this exchange.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #1802631  /  #36
Anytus

Anytus

Quote:
I'm wondering.
Whenever believers speak up about their god the effect is always that my suspicion that they are muddleheaded simpletons is strengthened, and that trusting their judgement on anything would be foolish.

The believers seem to be trying to convince people their god is real while actually achieving the opposite.

If their god is anything like they say he would know this.
But still he lets his believers do what they do, which is helping atheists stay atheists.

Why is this?

Is all this proselytizing for the benefit of his believers, and are the atheists just collateral damage?

Does their god want atheists to stay atheists because hell does not burn by itself and some people need to be fuel?

Are some believers actually working for the snake?
Without knowing it maybe?
The snake is a clever trickster I heard.
Smarter than some believers surely?

Is it something else?
What?

Your best guess please if you don't know, thank you.

Last edited by Anytus; 05-09-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Anytus is online now   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #1802637  /  #37
Deadlokd

Deadlokd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagundathar Inexplicable View Post
Holy Cromm! I leave you guys alone for a few hours and THIS is what happens.

Who the hell gave Parture an automated cloner? Come on, y'all. Fess up.

Was it you, SkepticTank? I know your 'give them all the rope they need' approach.
You have to remember that Parture ain't got his head screwed on right in the first place.
The boy's elevator don't go to the top floor. The lights are on... but nobody is home.
You get my drift?

Deadlokd, was it you? You and BR got together with that piece of the True Cross™ and extracted enough DNA from the blood stain to clone that poor little Jewish guy, now didn't you? Shame on you both! Do you even know the theological implications of your foolhardy plan? What do you think will happen when the real savior poofs into existence (or rides down on a flashy glowing destrier) and meets his clone? The very fabric of Time and Space will be rent and a dark chasm of Chaos will soon envelop the entire Cosmos.

Nice prank, you guys. Nice prank. Now, before things get really out of hand, somebody go and get the cloner from Parture (just replace it with a blender... he will never know) and put it back where you got it.

Where's the kid? Hey now, don't look dumb. (Well, in your case it may be inevitable).
Yes, I mean the cloned Jesus kid.

Where is he?
For Sciencegeddon!

Quote:
I think atheists are evil because they believe God does not exist but admit they need no evidence for their claim God does not exist, yet demand others need evidence for what they believe in. This shows how unethical atheists are with their double standards not treating others as they would like to be treated. Atheists are bad people.
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Quote:
And again...

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagundathar Inexplicable View Post
Quote:
I just asked God if He exists and He said "No", so I think that ends the discussion.

I was also going to ask Him if atheists were evil, but once He declared Himself to be non-existent, I found myself talking to thin air.

I wonder if there will be any long-term ramifications from this exchange.
S'alright, we have another one lying around here somewhere. Give me a sec to suck a woman's eggs and I'll have a few more.
I bet you don't know one end of a gene from another...
... At what end is the poly-adenine tail?
Deadlokd is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #1802658  /  #38
sanshou
freedom axis
Mod: A&E

sanshou

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

as TR chaplain do you really think it's appropriate for you to curse and hate God?

god is real
Old 05-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #1802698  /  #39
Supernaut
Bitches and Blunts
Admin; TR Chaplain

Supernaut

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

god is real
One day buddy....you will realize that there is no god.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #1802708  /  #40
Ishmael

Ishmael

hey parture "the tribulation" is a made up fairy tale
Old 05-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #1802782  /  #41
Gagundathar Inexplicable

Gagundathar Inexplicable

We need to archive this one, y'all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlokd View Post
...Give me a sec to suck a woman's eggs and I'll have a few more.
Seriously, that is a sentence that I never expected to read... ever.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #1803080  /  #42
Parture
Once-saved-always-saved

Parture

Here's the problem. Most atheists admit they have no evidence for their claim God does not exist but demand it of others. This is not a genuine way to come to the table by holding a double standard. It is unethical and selfish of you to behave that way. I don't believe atheists have a conscience to realize they are being unethical this way.

Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 (Rev. 6.12) occurs before the 7 year Tribulation Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022. Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Aug. 7, 2022.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #1803124  /  #43
sanshou
freedom axis

sanshou

take that, atheists!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #1803162  /  #44
Parture
Once-saved-always-saved

Parture

I believe cloning atheists should be banned because they are too stupid to have more of them.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #1803174  /  #45
Supernaut
Bitches and Blunts
Admin; TR Chaplain

Supernaut

Quote:
I believe cloning atheists should be banned because they are too stupid to have more of them.
:Parturesay:
Old 05-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #1803198  /  #46
Sugarhitman

Sugarhitman

Quote:
It's very easy to clone a human being. All you do is empty a woman's egg, suck out all the stuff in it, and then take a cell from another person even the woman herself. She could give birth to herself. Then because the egg doesn't automatically start to grow they have to spark it to start growing with an electric shock or some chemicals.

So anyone can give birth to another Wayne Gretzky or Barack Obama or Michael Jordan.

The Bible says the soul is in the blood.

*Life* is in the blood...not soul....remember soul is spirit and "Flesh and blood cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven". So therefore your soul cannot be in your blood.

Parture, this is really extreme stuff youre saying here.
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
-Zuheir Mohsen
Sugarhitman is offline   Reply With Quote topbottom
Old 05-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #1803208  /  #47
Parture
Once-saved-always-saved

Parture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhitman View Post
Quote:
It's very easy to clone a human being. All you do is empty a woman's egg, suck out all the stuff in it, and then take a cell from another person even the woman herself. She could give birth to herself. Then because the egg doesn't automatically start to grow they have to spark it to start growing with an electric shock or some chemicals.

So anyone can give birth to another Wayne Gretzky or Barack Obama or Michael Jordan.

The Bible says the soul is in the blood.

*Life* is in the blood...not soul....remember soul is spirit and "Flesh and blood cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven". So therefore your soul cannot be in your blood.

Parture, this is really extreme stuff youre saying here.
The word for life in the original is soul. Study it,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/spiritsoul.htm

Remember, soul is never the spirit. Read Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23.

Your misreading the Scriptures is fleshly so you can't enter the kingdom of heaven.

Soul is in the blood, that is to say, it runs deeper.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #1803215  /  #48
sanshou
freedom axis

sanshou

Quote:
selfish
this is the word that best characterizes the atheist ethos. the atheist believes he has some entitlement to being right all the time. he does not care to acknowledge that he might be wrong. he hoards all claims to true and valid information for himself
Old 05-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #1803218  /  #49
sanshou
freedom axis

sanshou

for it is written in timothy, 8:13:
Quote:
Beware the beast Atheist, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #1803224  /  #50
Brother Daniel
hiding in the tall grass
Mod: HASH, Philo, Math, THC

Brother Daniel

lol

TalkRational > Discussion > Theology, Hagiography and Creeds